Regular crashes on changing scenes and alt+tabbing

Since the last patch (or one patch before - I have not played much regulary) the game regularly crashes directly to the desktop. This is very frustrating :(

Any one else experienced this, and any ideas on how to solve it? Are there some known issues with some graphic settings?

Before that it (almost) never crashed.
Last bumped on Feb 28, 2019, 11:57:14 AM
I've also started experiencing crashes mostly when loading into a new area.
There's no error message of any kind. At the moment the game is unplayable, when it crashes every 10 minutes or so...

My PC is sporting 7700k and RTX 2080 GPU.

I think the issue started with 3.5.4 patch.
Last edited by Anvirol on Feb 23, 2019, 7:00:15 AM
Seems to happen less after the latest hotfix. Although there was nothing in the patch notes about this issue, for some reason I could play today without a single crash.
10+ crashes for me since yesterday, after starting a new character and using all the Sunspire gear. Most often when changing areas.
https://hideoutshowcase.com/viewprofile/woozel
I have this same exact issue, where game just suddenly either freeze for few seconds and can't alt+f4 to close it or closes itself and still showing game for split second and changing to desktop without error message. Does anyone have idea what is happening?

My setup is i5-8600k, gtx 1060 6gb and 8 gb of RAM. Never had this issue before betrayal league and has been playing PoE with this setup for over a year. Thanks for any answers.
Question: Do you guys all use the TradeMacro or any other ThirdParty Software? I never had any crashes-to-desktop until I started using it recently.
"
Tician90 wrote:
Question: Do you guys all use the TradeMacro or any other ThirdParty Software? I never had any crashes-to-desktop until I started using it recently.

No, I've never used anything else but FilterBlade's lootfilter, maybe this could be one of the reasons?
Any entried in the event viewer?
Also having issues. Did anyone find a solution?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info