RIP KL

https://www.vogue.com/article/karl-lagerfeld-obituary

Horrible to hear. Honestly, thought he might live forever. End of an era. Irreplaceable.

My father did some business with him, in his words, "a real character". The guy had a closet the size of a modest sized home (just for footwear, mind you!)

First frag I wore was KL Homme, wife's was Chloe (these were not new at the time). I still have a vintage bottle of the former, but sadly not the latter.

I hope Choupette is not overly depressed. :( Poor thing.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/760613/Karl-Lagerfeld-cat-Choupette-Chanel-boss-model-cat

I'm thinking Chanel might meet the fate that it averted for awhile, thanks to Karl! :(
Censored.
Last bumped on Feb 20, 2019, 6:18:27 AM
Personally, I couldn't care less about this news. The only celebrity that died and I felt sad about was Stan Lee and that's it, the rest are entirely irrelevant.
[b][u]Zana[/u][/b]: Still sane, Exile?
[b][u]Exile[/u][/b]: Ye.
[b][u]Zana[/u][/b]: Hold my Flask.
Having interests that are so narrow they only involve comics is not the sort of thing I would boast about publicly.
Censored.
"
鬼殺し wrote:

Yep, first reaction was 'holy shit, did Kuala Lumpur get hit with a natural disaster?! Those poor SE folk can't get a break!'

...Glad it didn't.

No shock that you don't who Karl was. The real shocker would be if you did.

No offense.
Censored.

Truer words have never been spoken. RIP.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Xav, I keep telling my next door neighbor that but she just won't listen! LOL

Not really, but I would like to, trust me!

One of many (true) witty things he said.
Censored.
I don't care tbh. Celebrities outside my underground interests are not worth my time.

Also it's kinda lame that the last thing you have to say about someone "important" is the size of their closet and a frag bottle.

And hey, if he was rich and had a good life good for him.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info