How do I remove old Private Leagues from the character select screen?

As the title states, is there any way to remove these?

I have 2 old private leagues that were active at the end of Delve League. They ended about 3 months ago but have been just sitting on my character select screen.

For some reason they still have a "Join" button but no "Remove" button.

Has GGG said anything in regards to players having the ability to remove these dead leagues from our account somehow?
Last bumped on Jun 7, 2019, 11:07:38 AM
Just bringing this back to the front page.

Hoping someone from GGG will see this eventually.

I doubt I'm the only one that wants the ability to remove old leagues.
Last edited by Velk on Feb 17, 2019, 11:48:25 AM
Hey there,

Could you please send us an email at support@grindinggear.com and we would be happy to look into this for you.
So after a conversation with support, it turns out that unless you get the owner of the league to remove you(good luck if you join a private league with hundreds of people), there is no way for you to remove a private league from your account at this time.

The support person I talked to said that he would pass on my suggestion(to remove private leagues from your account whenever you want) to the team.

It's a minor thing but it seems like this should have been part of the whole private league system from the beginning.

Edit: Just going to add an update here...

I just asked ProjectPT(a streamer) and one of his private league officers to remove me from his currently active league(PL3226) and they couldn't. For some reason my name had no "remove" option on their screen. I did not add points or donate anything to the league. We also tried variations of me creating or removing my character from the league. It didn't matter. They could not remove me.

No idea how I have any chance of removing the other 2 dead private leagues that ended 2 months ago when I can't even be removed from an active private league.

So I ask again.... please give each player the ability to remove private leagues completely from their account whenever they choose to do so. Thank you.
Last edited by Velk on Feb 17, 2019, 8:19:34 PM
Upvote this issue.
I'm having similar issues and it's getting frustrating when trying to join a race league. You have to scroll down all the way in order to join the new league.

Please make us able to leave/hide old/inactive private leagues!
Still the case and somewhat annoying
Bumping this because still got like 10 private leagues in my list and would like to get rid of them...
this.
bumping because i have the exact same problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info