How good is Farruls Fur?

Hi,

if i could get a Farruls Fur for a Scourge Arrow Deadeye, should i get one?

Is it a must have for Bow chars (if you have the currency for it)?
Last bumped on Feb 18, 2019, 12:19:52 PM
I can’t say how good it is because I’ve never had one. But I can say it’s not a must have also because I’ve never had one.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
it ensures you have max frenzy/power charges at all times, how much that gives you depends on your charge max and if you have any generation methods that work.

For example on a raider whats it worth? Only does power charges so on most builds its just 120% crit chance which while decent isn't worth a chest for.

Deadeye though could potentially have 6 frenzies without a good way to generate them on bosses, that build gains a huge amount of dps from a farruls.

tbh its quality of life more than anything you can always find another way to generate charges but farruls makes it a piece of cake.
Last edited by Draegnarrr on Feb 14, 2019, 8:45:54 AM
"
I can’t say how good it is because I’ve never had one. But I can say it’s not a must have also because I’ve never had one.

haha thats a good way to look at it, i did quite good without it until now too :D

"
Deadeye though could potentially have 6 frenzies without a good way to generate them on bosses, that build gains a huge amount of dps from a farruls.

hmm thats a good point. and since i play deadeye...i was just wondering, because if i check poe.ninja most SA deadeyes dont use farruls but hyrris (like i have currently) or other chests. so i was not shure if its worth
Last edited by rnbounty on Feb 14, 2019, 8:48:18 AM
if your ele damage its hard to go wrong with the new buffed hyrri's, phys bow builds won't go for it though its build dependant.
"
if your ele damage its hard to go wrong with the new buffed hyrri's, phys bow builds won't go for it though its build dependant.

true i am cold damage. it also really sims great in PoB. and it has not too shabby defenses (10% attack and spell dodge, great evasion) despite no life on it.

seems like only the perma charges speak in favor of farruls.
"
rnbounty wrote:

seems like only the perma charges speak in favor of farruls.

That is just about all it does, its huge on certain builds but pretty irrelevant on others
Depending on your goals I'd argue Loreweave might still be better overall since it also offers crit chance, damage (ele damage and flat phys if needed) and survivability (a LOT)
::::::::▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄::::::::::::::
::::::▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌:::::::::::
:::: ▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█:::::::::
::  ▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌:::::::
::▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄:::::
"
Depending on your goals I'd argue Loreweave might still be better overall since it also offers crit chance, damage (ele damage and flat phys if needed) and survivability (a LOT)

yeah loreweave is nearly always a solid choice. interestingly for this build its not used that much according to poe.ninja. probably because its too hard to colour right? no idea
cats aspect is pretty useless without furruls fur.

With fur you can have 100% uptime of power and frenzy charges , making it ideal for bosses. You can also use phase run pretty effectively if you time it right.
You can also use the unique potion to get 100% uptime on onslaught easily with farruls.

If you can sustain frenzy charges or do not intend to do bosses, lore weave is a good alternative and running spider aspect is better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info