i mean 4 warchiefs with 1 decoy
i dont need double decoy totems
and there is this multiple totem gem wtf
+1 totem and the same function like in the ascendancy passive
u can erase the hierophant from the passive tree
a shame what happend to the game
true
Last bumped on Feb 17, 2019, 6:43:29 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I thought it doesn't affect decoy totem since they have a cooldown (and charge limit of 1)?

But in general I dislike the double totem.
The addition of the multiple totems gem made sense, but all the other changes did not.

Double totem is only useful for main dps skills, and even then only when you have an even number of totems. Which Heiro doesn't have unless you get an additional +1 from the expensive shield affix, or use Soul Mantle (and screw being forced to use the same unique for every totem build).

They should have simply kept Heiro as-is, and the multiple totems gem could have been useful for non-Heiros (some other classes still worked well with totems).
We're all in this leaky boat together, people.
I don't play Hiero, but I really thought that it was a dumb change to force people to cast two totems at once.

On top of beeing seemingly very clunky, it obviously limit usability of different totems than the main dps setup's.

SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Yeah, +1 totem was way better and convenient in many ways, for ex - about placing.

Hiero killed, and become closer to trash tier ascendancies. To zerker. Zerker already there .
Heiro is for tri-pool. Totems are past tense.
But seriously, why would you still go heiro for totems unless its "ele hit 100bil PoB shaper dps" trash bin build.

It has ailment immunity, it has spell leech, it has tri-pool out the dick, and ofc fcking arcane surge on hit.
The new totem placement is beyond horrible. :(
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Agreed, totem changes waere poor overall.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info