Constant Crashing and Cannot Enter Hideout

Hi,
I have been playing since 2013. Never have I crashed so much, had so many connectivity issues and just poor server performance than this league. Last few days I have crashed to a breach in a Reef map, explody boys in a terrace map, to brutus in a Tower and ravaged square + Ossuary. Each 3-4 hour play session I crash 3 times and have approx. 2 connectivity issues.

Every time I login, I get disconnected once I try to leave town. Right now I cannot enter my hideout... I've tried 10+ times. Login disconnected login disconnected login get to town enter hideout disconnected. I am having no issues with performance on my side.

I use the client not through steam and am trying to get on both Texas/ Washington D.C.

I feel like I'm logging on to Washington Disconnect servers to play Path of Crash.
Not fun.
Last bumped on Feb 11, 2019, 1:18:32 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Please follow the WinMTR guide and install the lastest version and start it, before you start the game and keep it runnning for like 20 minutes while you play.

Also what kind of internet connecten do you have and do you use a a cable or wireless to connect to it in your house?

What kinds of pc do you have and what operating system ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info