ENDURING CRY needs clarifications

I'd like to start off by stating that I did NOT find another post concerning this topic at this time, but if this "clarification" has already been done, let me know and I will take my post down!

I simply wish to understand the mechanics behind the Enduring Cry spell buff from the strength (ruby) gems. The buff duration, quite short (10 seconds) is NOT affected by the Increased Buff Duration passive nodes and remains UNCHANGED when linked to the Increased Duration (ruby) support gem. The ONLY way to increase this buff's duration, at this time, is to increase the duration through specific passive nodes named Endurance Charge Duration.

I'd like to understand the reasoning behind these effects, and know whether or not this specific interaction is voluntary!

Thanks,

GG
TORMENT IGN: MAD_DONGER
i believe its working as intended. you have to think of endurance cry as a skill that then grants you charges. but the skill itself isnt a duration skill (neither is it named as one in the skill description). you can also get these charges from other sources as e.g. warlords mark, but increased duration doesnt increase the charge duration in those cases either. it works like that with the other charges too
ign DivineRapierMedusa
Last edited by eckart on Mar 7, 2013, 12:28:00 PM
Charges are not buffs. Hence why they have a different name, separate nodes, and their own stat screen.
IGN: Troheim

Item Shop: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/368180

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info