All Ears Achievement bugged

The All Ears achievement seems to be bugged since Zana moves to the templar lab immediately after reaching epilogue. I tried doing the achievement in HC Betrayal (ended up with 503/507 after prophecies without ever talking to Zana in epilogue) and normal Standard with 487/507 (no Zana in epilogue and no prophecies done so far). Characters created prior to Betrayal launch still have the Zana in epilogue and it counts towards the All Ears achievement over there. It seems to be a problem with characters created after Betrayal launch.

The Dialogue that is missing with Zana is:
-Exile
-Kitava
-Oriath
-Rebuilding
Last bumped on Mar 19, 2019, 4:17:06 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I start doing the achievement All Ears run after Betrayal launch too and I'm stuck at 503/507 too. Zana it doesn't have that 4 dialog lines for chars created before Betrayal either.

So our question is when this achievement will be fix, cause it was very time consuming too follow the exact steps to reach 503 lore points,wasn't the first attempt and when I finally succeeded it was in vain?

Pls fix this tiny bug (for you), bigger issue for us.
Thank you.
Alright i tried doing the achievement in SSF now and zana is still missing in the epilogue.
I'm pretty sure that the quest ''From Nightmare into Dream'' is somehow bugged at the moment (it is completed after killing Kitava). I instantly started with the quest ''Brave New Worlds''.
Last edited by Tacitius on Feb 3, 2019, 12:40:30 PM
Still bugged. I have a theory that this bug has something to do with masters rework.

Before Zana and all masters where tied to character. And every new character must've to level them on their own. And that means that all masters where in cities for each playtrough. Including Zana in Oriath with 4 replies for "All ears" achievement.

But now they are tied to account. So if you at least once spoke with her in Templar Laboratory and send her in Hideout she will be available there for all and every characters of your account. And more importantly she will be in the hideout from beginning.

And that means that all those players cannot get "All ears" achievement. Because that 4 replies can only be heard in Oriath, and Zana never was there for them.

This is just my theory but it is decent one.

Last edited by HennekY on Feb 13, 2019, 1:09:00 PM
Another 503/507 here. Why is this not even acknowledged as a bug (it's not in "Known Issues")? People already located the problem - It's Zana being removed from Oriath Epilogue since Betrayal. There were several patches since league started... I hope this it going to be fixed before league's end...
Thank you for the bug report, We'll look into this.

Apologies for any inconvenience!
Last edited by Ryan_GGG on Mar 19, 2019, 6:35:48 PM
Hello,

Sad fresh 503/507 in Betrayal here a well. The problem probably comes from the fact, that Zana (and others) cannot be removed from the Hideout anymore, so we cannot meet Zana in Oriath in Epilogue anymore. A quick patch before Betrayal league ends would be really appreciated for it!

Thanks!

Update: I tried it again, in SSF where I never played before. The whole thing looked very promising till the last minutes, my hideout there was completely empty, masters came one by one during the story. Zana was not in there before Act 10 Kitava kill, but then it failed again (491/507 without prophecies), Zana still did not show up in Oriath, just immediately got the quest to meet Zana on the map. At this point, she was not in Oriath, still nor in my Hideout. Then after completing the first map, she moved to my Hideout, and it is now the same as in non-SSF before.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Last edited by Mike_84 on Feb 19, 2019, 4:52:24 PM
Sick move GGG, now Zana is back in epilogue but there are 2 more dialogs added :D

Found one in Act 6 - Tarkleigh - "Life with Lilly" and now I'm 508/509...

Anyway, thanks, I'll post here if I find the last dialog. I hope I don't have to do this again if it's a "missable" dialogue :(

Update:

Yep its "missable"... Thanks for the fix, now I really have to do this all over again...

The other dialog is also Tarkleigh's "The Eye of Conquest" you have to take it immediately after getting Eye of Conquest it disappears after using it in door.
Last edited by HeBuguM on Mar 16, 2019, 4:06:54 AM
Why u admins, make this game harder then it is already.
I play this game for 3.5 years constantly, I support this game as much as my funds let me and I play and I play, fighting to all the old and new content, trying to finally get all the achievements done and going for the 100 level character.
I'm an achiever player in all the games I've played, I'm not good on killing UBER bosses or making OP builds.
And when I finally manage to finish this "All Ears" achievement, u changed Zana, and then u put Zana back but put 2 more dialogs, and now I have to start all over again with a new character and I have plenty, who struglle to survive in this game.

My question is:
WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN TO US, ACHIEVERS?
For none other counts those 2 more dialogs, 99% players want fast game travel to the leveling process, nobody listen those dialogs, only us.

So I beg u admins:
LET US STRUGGLE IN PEACE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info