Patch 3.5.2 Noticeably Reduced some of my Crashing - How about Yours?

Ever since the start of Delve League, I have been suffering random crashes to Xbox Home Screen, usually when using the Delve teleport system and occasionally when in my stash or just using the regular fast travel (but only if I had entered the mines at some point previously in the session).

I waited a bit to see if it was real or not, but after Patch 3.5.2 my crashing of this sort decreased quite noticeably. I went from crossing my fingers every time that I used the Delve teleport to actually being a little surprised when a crash occurred. I do not recall crashing in Inventory since the Patch.

Now my single data point may be contaminated because hours before downloading the patch, I upgraded my internet download speed from a lowly 5M to a meagre 25M (upload from .5M to 4M).

So I am wondering if other players have noticed a real difference since Patch 3.5.2?

There is still lots to do, but maybe GGG deserves a little credit for progress on an important player concern (this is crashing independent of using movement skills, but I use Flame Dash to lower my exposure to that ill).
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
Last bumped on Jan 31, 2019, 9:47:25 PM
I'm happy to here that you've noticed an improvement here. In patch 3.5.2 we changed how loading of textures was done on console. This had a significant improvement in performance, and saved a sizeable chunk of memory usage during game play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info