Kilz_vid's stream and builds information.

Hello everyone, a year ago I found beautiful game called Path of Exile, with it I found wonderful community that helped me to get deeper on this game.Now I'm trying to make some builds myself, some work... some work not as I wanted them to :), but after year I still finding new things in this huge constructor and i think i'm not alone here.

Recently I decided to start full time streaming on https://www.twitch.tv/kilz_vid (from noon till night EU time)

If you are lonely soul like me (or not), come to talk about PoE ( or other things ), i can help with your build, game mechanics, items, maybe suggest you some builds or theorycraft new one and other stuff.I will be happy to see anyone.If you come, drop Kappa in chat so I know you are from here :)

From now I will post all my successful or just good builds here too, if you have questions about them, ask me.Thank you for attention, exiles.

Bandits: Crit build? Go for Alira, anything else - kill all.

Betrayal league builds.
Spoiler

Crimson storm Brutality Tornado shot Deadeye
Spoiler

PoB - https://pastebin.com/zhCARrum
passive tree
Utilizing bow introduced in Betrayal league, i wanted to make fast and tanky full physical damage bow build, damage is not that insane but you will kill t16 guardians in 15-20 seconds, tanky? up to 8k hp, drop that juicy dread banner and face tank 4 nasty syndicate members on t16 while shredding them with tornado shot.
PS: There are 2 variants of this build, one with close combat but higher damage ( Fast and deadly, Powerful precision + Point blank ) and ranged one which is more safe ( Far shot, Ricochet ) damage on PoB is almost same BUT playing this build I believe that shooting far away makes tornado shot to not hit with all projectiles = less damage, but at point blank i feel like all arrows connect to target, you can easily try both, all you need is few regret orbs.
Build killed Uber elder and i can say its completed and ready to be used, but some things will be improved slightly and updated.

Budget Zeus (Self cast Arc,Eldritch battery,Mind over Matter)
Spoiler

PoB - https://pastebin.com/vt23yd8j
passive tree
This time I wanted to create some caster with Devouring diadem ( this helmet is nuts, he saved my life countless times popping 50% hp instantly and new Eldritch battery is really good ). So we are self cast Arc, using gear with mixed life and energy shield to get beefy life total (over 10k), testing this build i've made 3 variations of it:
1) Power charge on crit staff - here we have good damage and additional 6l for Storm brand that helps with boss damage.I've made staff with PCoC + T1 spell crit and decided to keep it, and it was really good, BUT if you craft just PCoC and get chance to deal double damage that will be juicy too, you will literally see those DD procs.
2) 2 fat sticks - we use here two multimodded scepters or daggers (or both) with 20% elemental damage as extra chaos, good damage we have here chance for double damage that chunks bosses.
3) Stick + shield - this is defense mode.
All weapons linked below.
PS: Body armour - we want Vaal regalia with good ES (500+) life (100+) and spell crit, but those are pretty much no existent, I've made one with ES,Life and it was good, but crit will make it so much better.Another good body for this build is Loreweave, it will help with defense and add damage, so good overall armour for us. You will see dex on my gear, i was trying to do Inquisitors cast speed after attack with shield charge, but it felt really slow so i ditched this idea, you will not need dex.
I've done all content with this build, mapping is fun zapping full screen with Arcs, bosses are fine, with good crit you kill guardians in 10-15 sec (Chimeras smoke phase isn't very good for us unfortunately).1st Uber elder was done with 3 deaths, second one was almost deathless (I pressed flame dash 2 times and died to expanding circle like a retard) and really smooth, you just need to find good timings to attack.
Overall fun build, experimenting with new helmet was exiting, crafting gear was interesting and pressing Vaal Arc on beefy mob packs is JUICY exile.

Fatty the Zero dps (Disintegrator,up to 10k hp, full ele converted BV)
Spoiler

PoB - https://pastebin.com/SZihDJDH
passive tree
Hey guys, today we have character built around Disintegrator, we get as many shaper\elder items to boost our chaos damage from weapon, using Blade vortex because because it synergies so good with weapon, we stack as much HP (up to 10k) as we can and get some other defenses like endurance charges, overleech and regen. .The idea was to be really fat and tanky, damage in this build is mediocre (face tanked all syndicate members, guardians (but not Phoenix, damn you Phoenix!)).I have cleared all content with it including Uber Elder on which i died 2 times, one due to disconnect and second from fat double spear tap from elder,but fight was still pretty easy with this build because you sometimes can eat Shaper's ball + spear and survive.
PS: For big bosses I used Conc effect instead of Faster casting for "big dips"

Synthesis league
Spoiler

Flame totems are back!
Spoiler

PoB of what it can be - https://pastebin.com/ia7FEyrN
PoB of what i ended with before switch to next char - https://pastebin.com/fBPghmjd

TLDR: New Flame totems are insane, with small investment you get big damage and nice survivability. I've chosen Chieftain to test its synergy and it went well, but its probably even better with Hierophant or Scion. This build was my league starter and it easily killed everything up to t13 and Uber Atziri (Got 5 masks in a row kek) and its capable of doing Shapers and Uber elders easily.
What I reccomend: try getting some projectile speed for better clear speed, after getting +1 totem shield drop multiple totems and get better support.While leveling get herald of ash + clarity for some quality of life because totems cost shit load of mana.
My gear was nothing special,rares and loreweave, so dunno if i need to post it here, if you want it everything is in PoB №2.
If you need a strong league starter that can beat endgame too and you like totems, this is it.

Summon Raging Pepegas

Spoiler

IF GGG READS THIS, I DEMAND PEPEGA MTX

PoB - https://pastebin.com/dVCCcKg5
This was my second build of the league, wanted to do something minion related.So, TLDR - SRS is good (most of the time xD), I've beat everything up to Uber elder with those guys (The only thing i couldn't do is Uber Atziri, Pepegas just cant focus one thing and die, but probably with gear i ended with i could do even that), guardians were like piece of cake, t15 elders are a joke, beaten with 1 hand. So, i didnt want to make a standart summoner build with bunch of rares, and gone for abyss gear, the only problem was to get resists.The keys of this build are Victario + Necro aegis, EE with minion damage stick with Spell trigger craft, so you completely automate process of buffing\debuffing. Damage scaling mostly comes from jewels, flat phys is sick.
PS: Cast speed is really good and negative mana cost for spells will help you to keep your mana and span SRS nonstop. -15 manacost of attack skills in chest for some reason works with SRS too.
Build is really strong, mapping is easy and engaging, damage of SRS is completely fine, my gear is far from perfect and i had almost 2m dps.If you look for some minion build to play, i can recommend this one, even as a league starter its really solid.

Last edited by KilzVid on Mar 27, 2019, 6:09:49 PM
Last bumped on Mar 24, 2019, 6:30:19 AM
reserved for some reason

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info