Dump your extra keys here

I've been reading that quite a few beta players have friend keys to give out buy nobody to take them, so this is a friend key hook-up thread.

If you have a friend in dire need post something here, or if you are one of the lucky few with surplus keys and are keen to help other players this might be the place to look.

I myself have a few friends keen to join in on the development stage of this game and contribute to the forums as I'm sure most of you do.

I suggest pm as a method of transfer, wouldn't want keys to be publicly visible and taken by the wrong user..
IGN Bro_Do_You_Even_Ledge -Nemesis
"
Onolisk wrote:
I've been reading that quite a few beta players have friend keys to give out buy nobody to take them, so this is a friend key hook-up thread.

If you have a friend in dire need post something here, or if you are one of the lucky few with surplus keys and are keen to help other players this might be the place to look.

I myself have a few friends keen to join in on the development stage of this game and contribute to the forums as I'm sure most of you do.

I suggest pm as a method of transfer, wouldn't want keys to be publicly visible and taken by the wrong user..

wrong board

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/52

link to right board

I had 2 gave 1 away and it used both of them =(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info