On PoE's Trade site, "#% Chance to Block Spell Damage" is duplicated but they're not the same.

I was trying to find the legacy Rathpith Globe, which according to the wiki is a legacy one when it has % Chance to Block Spell Damage > 15%. So every Rathpith Globe with (16-18)% Chance to Block Spell Damage is a legacy one.

But putting this information on https://www.pathofexile.com/trade and adding a min roll of 16 on #% Chance to Block Spell Damage the search doesn't find any item.

I found out that there are two "#% Chance to Block Spell Damage", in one of them putting a min roll of 16 on #% Chance to Block Spell Damage it finds legacy the other doesn't.

Here's the link for the search: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/vgBqvzfE.

You can see that there's 2x "#% Chance to Block Spell Damage" but there's no exclamation mark to signal that they're "real duplicates".

If you click on "show filters" then swap the checked box of "#% Chance to Block Spell Damage" and leave the min at 16 you'll see it can't find any item.

EDIT

Another thing I forgot to write is that my legacy Rathpith Globe doesn't seem to get indexed. As of right now I have 10 unique items with a price higher than 1 Exalted and only 7 of those show on the search using my account name to filter my uniques. https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/pg7kkJC0

The other two that are missing are a legacy Aurumvorax and legacy Glitterdisc.

Already tried logging in and off and changing those items to other stash tabs but many minutes passes and they don't get indexed but other items I've updated prices after them are already indexed. On http://poe.trade I can see those items in the search.
Last edited by xfehxd on Jan 27, 2019, 9:24:12 PM
Last bumped on Jan 30, 2019, 11:25:18 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Block is a weird one, with several different "types" that all have the same description text. I'll add a suffix to the old legacy one.

I'm not sure what to make of your other issue. Can you try moving it to a different location within the same tab?

Cheers for the report.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
"
Novynn wrote:
Block is a weird one, with several different "types" that all have the same description text. I'll add a suffix to the old legacy one.

I'm not sure what to make of your other issue. Can you try moving it to a different location within the same tab?

Cheers for the report.

Thanks for the answer.

I did try that second part, and some strange things did happen. First thing I tried was changing all those 3 items to a different location in the same tab.
Strangely only the legacy Rathpith Globe got indexed in the Trade site. I then moved those remaining two, each, to a different tab altogether and after around 15 minutes no update.

Then what I did was: I took those two to my inventory and waited about 15 minutes, then put them again in the exact same tab they were in the first place and priced them. A few minutes later they showed up in the Trade site.

Weird that this happened only to items that are legacy variants; weirder because in that same tab I had around 5 more legacy items and none of those showed any problems get indexed.

The thing I'm asking myself now is how can I be sure that there aren't more items of mine that are priced but aren't showing up. Would be very time consuming to even begin doing it.
Last edited by xfehxd on Jan 29, 2019, 12:41:33 AM
I noticed the site has unfortunately marked some of your items as unavailable again :(.

Looking into it further, I've managed to track down a problem that was occurring when comparing stash items when they were moved between two publicly listed stash tabs with no other changes made. I've fixed this now so hopefully the next time you update your tabs will be the last time that's needed.

Thank you!
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
"
Novynn wrote:
I noticed the site has unfortunately marked some of your items as unavailable again :(.

Looking into it further, I've managed to track down a problem that was occurring when comparing stash items when they were moved between two publicly listed stash tabs with no other changes made. I've fixed this now so hopefully the next time you update your tabs will be the last time that's needed.

Thank you!

I think would be good to mention that I've recently got back in the game (about a week ago) from maybe 2~3 years not playing. Maybe long inactive stashes could be a thing to look into.

Thanks for the attention and the answers!
Last edited by xfehxd on Jan 30, 2019, 11:28:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info