Constant freezing and infinite loading screens

So, this series of events start today at 28th day for january.

I was clearing an instance normally when the game froze.
All particles are still moving but everything else stops, messages in chat stop, player stops, enemies stop, everything comes to a stop.
If I wait a bit, sometimes the game decides to crash. Other times it just stays frozen, only thing that functions is the escape menu and Log Out button.
When I log out, it goes to log in menu, I can log in, choose my character normally and get into the game.
Once I'm inside the game, the game either freezes immediately in town, or it lets me go to an instance and then stop. In these freezes, I can move freely inside the town, but I can't operate with any menus nor talk with NPC's.
Sometimes it gives me "Unexpected error" and throws me to log in menu, sometimes it crashes the game entirely, and sometimes it just keeps me in the freeze forever.

And sometimes when going to a new instance, it just gives me an endless loading screen and I have to restart the game completely, sometimes the infinite load screen crashes the game.

This has never happened to me before, only as of this day and there's no way to fix it.
Logging back in with a character results in a freeze in the next 30 seconds.
Restarting the game may allow me to play a minute or two until freezing.
Completely restarting my system allows me to play 30 minutes or so until freezing.

I am running out of options here and I'd like to know if there's a fix for this.
Hardware shouldn't be trouble, 16gb RAM, 1080ti, i7-3770 etc
Last bumped on Feb 6, 2019, 1:19:00 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I'm having the exact same issue so bumping for awareness so far it has only happened to me after doing shaper stronghold maps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info