Character started in delve league can't appear on standard delving ladder

Just a small vanity issue that affected me is that it seems that any character I originally made in delve can't appear on neither solo or group delve ladder in standard, despite me delving a lot with it in standard league.

Tested with an older char to determine if it's account-wide, but the older char appeared without any issues.
Last bumped on Jul 6, 2019, 7:08:17 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hey, I'm sorry to hear that! Could you let us know the name of the character(s) that aren't appearing on the ladder please?
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
"
Hey, I'm sorry to hear that! Could you let us know the name of the character(s) that aren't appearing on the ladder please?

Hey, thanks for the reply!

My Ascendant named ElodJewels has solo delved to 600 yet it's not listed on either of the solo/total ladder.
Last edited by relod87 on Feb 13, 2019, 4:52:32 PM
Considering that there's less than 100 players on the Standard ladder, there's way more characters that don't appear. :P
What are the current rules to appear there?
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
relod87 wrote:
"

Hey, thanks for the reply!

My Ascendant named ElodJewels has solo delved to 600 yet it's not listed on either of the solo/total ladder.

Thanks for letting us know! Can you please run 10 solo delves while not in a party on the character ElodJewels, then take a screenshot of where in the Mine that character is up to afterwards? One of your characters (Redrained) is on the depth ladder (not solo) for reaching a depth of 563, could this be the character you're thinking of?

"
Iangyratu wrote:
Considering that there's less than 100 players on the Standard ladder, there's way more characters that don't appear. :P
What are the current rules to appear there?

Players should appear on the solo depth ladder after completing 10 solo Delves, as per Chris' development manifesto. :)
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
Thanks for the response!
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
Thanks for letting us know! Can you please run 10 solo delves while not in a party on the character ElodJewels, then take a screenshot of where in the Mine that character is up to afterwards? One of your characters (Redrained) is on the depth ladder (not solo) for reaching a depth of 563, could this be the character you're thinking of?

Hey!

I actually used the Redrained char (which mas made in Breach league) to test any non-Delve-league made chars appear on the ladder or not. And it indeed showed up on the non-solo ladder.

However my char ElodJewels which was created in Delve league wasn't on either of the solo or non-solo ladder despite it solo delving a lot more than 10 nodes downwards.

But after some delving today it seems that the issue is resolved since the ElodJewels character is now correctly showing on both ladders.

Thank you for your help!
Same problem, i'm on the character Volatile_Scarab , created in delve league.
I play in standard, solo delving at 1150 right now, and i dont appear on the ladder.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info