Hello my dears.selling out all my items dirty cheap cause i ... Urs elisse86

Another league it's almost done and so my time also in this league,i accomplished everything so i go play other game.
So,cause of this thing,i would LOVE to give all my items/currency free to the LOVELY people who plays here(as i did few leagues ago),but my girlfriend told me better to list them dirty cheap on tb and who's lucky will get them.and she's right,cause like this i get rid off from all messages.
A short summary on what to find:items,11x6L's items,inclusive 2 impulsa,voidforge,starforge,disfavour,shav...etc.multiple amulets of all guardians,uber,breacstones lords,atziri gloves,atziri reflect shield,double corrupt tombfist and frosferno,mirror worthy gear plus much more.all of this will be listed under 3ex tag price.u must found and buy them.also currency:200+raw exalts listed under 50c,gcp,divines,sextants,chaos listed for wisdom scrolls and so on.
I'm good with this community cause they the best,all are friendly and good people.i wish u all luck and plsz the guys who are sceptics to keep for them or wanna discuss that,to take that discussion in there ''official'' discord channel.
Warm regards elisse
Last bumped on Jan 31, 2019, 4:00:51 AM
"
ocjaamal wrote:
Another league it's almost done and so my time also in this league,i accomplished everything so i go play other game.
So,cause of this thing,i would LOVE to give all my items/currency free to the LOVELY people who plays here(as i did few leagues ago),but my girlfriend told me better to list them dirty cheap on tb and who's lucky will get them.and she's right,cause like this i get rid off from all messages.
A short summary on what to find:items,11x6L's items,inclusive 2 impulsa,voidforge,starforge,disfavour,shav...etc.multiple amulets of all guardians,uber,breacstones lords,atziri gloves,atziri reflect shield,double corrupt tombfist and frosferno,mirror worthy gear plus much more.all of this will be listed under 3ex tag price.u must found and buy them.also currency:200+raw exalts listed under 50c,gcp,divines,sextants,chaos listed for wisdom scrolls and so on.
I'm good with this community cause they the best,all are friendly and good people.i wish u all luck and plsz the guys who are sceptics to keep for them or wanna discuss that,to take that discussion in there ''official'' discord channel.
Warm regards elisse

Cool idea, wish i was home. Glad you had a fun league see you next one :)
"
metfansc wrote:
"
ocjaamal wrote:
Warm regards elisse

Cool idea, wish i was home. Glad you had a fun league see you next one :)

Well message me with what item u need,and if I'll have,I'll gave u.
Ps:i can reply on xbox live from friday night only,in case u write me sooner then friday.
wooaoow lucky yes to have smart girlfriend to give good advice

i looked and looked could not find item but its ok i only have few chaos and alchemy anyway was hoping to grab good stuff before other bought. you must have very rich this league to give away so much so little. wish i saw in time i am sure everyone has bought now. sad but maybe mext time!
reported for price fixing
Elisse, this is actually a really cool idea. I like it man.
Xbox Master Race

Join the Discord!

https://discord.gg/UCshcMS
hey, i am enjoying this game for some days now , but i seem to be very noobish due to lack of experience and knowledge :) im also missing out on unique items or even good yellow items :D , would really appreciate it if you d have one or two good items for my witch :)
What lvl are you? I have some basic stuff I can let you have.

GT: PogoAttack84 on Xbox live, just send me a msg and i'll get back to you when I log on again.
"
xshiny wrote:
hey, i am enjoying this game for some days now , but i seem to be very noobish due to lack of experience and knowledge :) im also missing out on unique items or even good yellow items :D , would really appreciate it if you d have one or two good items for my witch :)

You can tag a sherpa in the Console Discord and they usually have packs of starter gear for newer players.
Xbox Master Race

Join the Discord!

https://discord.gg/UCshcMS
wuts the discord channel name?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info