Transylvania - Unearthed Hideout (no Mtx)

With the changes to the hideout system and the contest i deceided to step my game up and create something for myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umgj64fKZqI

The theme is a transylvanian medieval village haunted by werewolfs. The village was prosperous and wealthy for it's time because of their azurite mine and their unique knowledge to process the rare crystals into a powder with strong alchemical powers.

This hideout does not use any mtx but takes a bit more then 20 million favor bevor the patch will change costs. The map area will just look less great without the delve portal.

Jun and Alva can open and acces all their portals.

Screenshots and the "story" of this hideout(special thx to my mate Niklas for helping to make them on better graphics and overall advice)
Spoiler

Brutal beats terrorize the area. Some of them where caputered and kill, one even during his transformation.

So many people died, the people had to pile to bodies up in a corner at the entrance to the village. Navali was once a trusted member of the community and known for the medical skills but in these dark days she became the suspect of witchcraft and the source for the werewolf attacks.

The area before the mayor's villa and the entrance to the mine.

The mayor's villa. Mayor Zana discusses a strategy to get hold of the problem while Helena does research about werewolfs.

The source for the wealth of the village. Niko's azurite processing machine

The azurite mine (map area)

The center of the village displays the downfall of the village

While Einhar is fine in a world where he can slaughter beast, the common townstolk is scared. A hired hunter named Jun arrived in the village

Spoiler

The fog seems to take over the village and makes it even more unconfortable for the people doing their everday life like fishing

Nobody is brave enough any longer to visit the graveyard and the tomb for the mayors of the village seems to rot away. Maybe behind the graveyard lies the answer to all this terror?

Deep in the woods is indeed the root for all of this. Catarina was up to nothing good even in the old days. She is responsible for those attacks and wants the azurite powder for her own dark plans.

Downloadlink:

https://hideoutshowcase.com/hideoutfiles/cSIYLV9OS0TGvTb1TkGsI9I4534pOkVxtAzAdKNv.txt/download/Transylvania-1.0.0.hideout

https://hideoutshowcase.com/hideout/show/184
Last edited by xardas149 on Jan 21, 2019, 8:32:10 PM
Last bumped on Jul 8, 2019, 5:57:13 PM
Very well done hideout! Love the overall feel to it!
the immersion is amazing, a lot of details in your work. Video Quality could be better, but still potential for the top three of HO's this league.
ingame DivineBonkura/ Bonkura93/ MasterofRerollingkura
Very nice job. Love the detail and in depth work of that one. Amazing!
Awesome hideout - thank you!
Had not upded the thread for a while, means alot that people still finding it and someone enjoys the ho.

thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info