Extremely unprofessional support and mods

I was chatting in global and got muted for engaging in a bit of banter with someone. I didn't make any real life threats, it was just some classic internet banter, no big deal. Apparently I got muted by a mod for 48 hours however, and after whispering the mod contesting the mute, she decides to permanently lock my account. Never before have I gotten permanently banned from a game for CHAT. Like what? In what world is this fair? I live in America, and here we have freedom of speech, so I'm not used to being PERMANENTLY banned from a game for CHAT simply because a mod was having a bad day. That is absolutely ridiculous.

I didn't even get an email explaining the reason for the ban, which should come standard with any game. When I try to log in it tells me to contact support, which I did, and then they sent me an automated reply saying they're backed up. It's been a week with no response, nothing. I've NEVER played a game before where I have to wait over a week to get a reply from support.

After seeing the way GGG treats its paying customers and how wildly unprofessional they are, I can gladly say I will not be playing this game any more. If that's the way you want to run your game that's your right, but it's not something I support. Freedom of speech is important. Not treating your customers like trash is important.
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Jan 21, 2019, 3:54:20 PM
Last bumped on Jan 21, 2019, 3:54:30 PM
Thank you very much for posting your concerns, we really appreciate the feedback!

I have passed your message on to a senior member of staff, who will be contacting you soon to discuss this issue privately.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info