I have pleased :)..

Hyaaa , im new here :). I have problem with this game , at the moment i do not understand yet how the characters should be created. I've seen a lot of builds and Psychical elemental, but i do not know which is better :).Do any of you could recommend me a particular build of a forum for Marauder ? I want to be really good :) If you can , please link me build whoes really good for you. I think you play more time than me and you should know something more :D. If you can please write , pross and cons about ur prefer. Im really not lazy .. im newbie :) Its hard for me now :) so thanks for your answers :).
Last edited by ryuuuji on Mar 7, 2013, 5:32:48 AM
And for the exact reasons you just wrote in the OP, you should just randomly pick a character, and play around with it a couple of hours.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
I know but people who play on this game more than 2-3 hour should get alot ifnormation then me :D. I really need good tested build :) i dont have time for test :P. If you can propose me some guide from this forum , i will thanks for that :). FOr me this game is the best hack n slash <3 and i want get good character :).
You could try browsing the forums for a bit, their filled with threads about builds.
I reckon you can find something that is to your liking.
IGN: MyGiantKingdom

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info