Showing my hideout before sending it to the contest, feedback welcome!

Hey!
I've been working on my hideout since I saw the announcement of the competition.
I call it "The railway to slavery".

Basically it starts with oriath citizens in a queue to get on a train they think is going to a paradise vacation but they are really being sent to Niko to become slave workers in his mine.

Zana is the ruler and the people she is sending away are political adversaries.

This is zanas "sanctuary" where people queue to get on the transport to this new "paradise"

This is the trainstation. Notice the woman looking on the train schedule, the waiting chairs, the store on the bottom right and the exile mauvering the machinery that is loading the carts.

This is Navali's shrine. Notice the little vaal statues standing and watching the lantern in the top right corner. I'm working on getting more points so I can further evolve her shrine to make the passengers on the train start to suspect that something is wrong with the faire.

This is a basic house which an exile lives. He has a backyard that will get some furniture later.

This is Einhars little corner entrance. Offcourse Stinky, the dog, is caged outside.

This is Einhars recess. A basic hidingplace with a ladder so he can peek at all the animals in the wilderness he's planning to catch - behind the large rocks. The area behind the rocks is still being planned.

The end station. Niko is eager to welcome his new "employees" to find him some riches.

Some exiles having a rough time in the outskirts of the trainstation. It's raining and only a few of them remains alive. It's a hard life to be an exile. "Old" Catarina is watching over the graves of their lost loved ones.

Any feedback or suggestions is welcome!
Thank you.
Bisco’s is not only a fashion statement, it’s a way of life.
Last bumped on Jan 29, 2019, 5:16:47 PM
download?
Where did you get that orange tree by the 4th picture?
I’ll make the hideout downloadable when it’s completed.
The tree is one of the available ones for in game purchase and it’s like the 6th or so version of it. I’m at work atm but I’ll check which one exactly when I get home.
The tree is called Verdant tree and the specific one is version 16 of it. it can be bought by zana for 150 000 favour.
Thank you bro
UPDATE:

The hideout is complete and is now in the competition.

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/51QfwiLj

Youtube video: https://youtu.be/xCLOPrS7-wY

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info