Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Standard Map Tab

My map tab won't hold any of the new maps. Are we getting another map tab? Or do I have to empty out 1500 "old" maps for the new maps to go in?

EDIT: While we're on the topic, is there any way to get rid of the empty "remove only" map tabs?
Last edited by iBacon on Jan 20, 2019, 12:22:53 PM
Last bumped on Jan 23, 2019, 2:31:32 PM
As stated when they launched the tab it can only hold one series of map at a time, so yes you need to empty it of old maps, change the series and put in the new maps.

As for getting a new one...not a chance, you got what you paid for.

And i assume you are talking about the remove only map tabs, which have been bugged since the end of the league that they were implemented in (known issue pinned in the bug reports)

You can either drag it over to the far right of your tabs and leave it there, when they fix the bug it will go automatically

Or before a temp league finishes, empty the map tab before the merge, as such it is not transferred over to the perma league.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Aside from the apparent obligatory condescending snarkiness, thank you for the useful parts of your response. Getting what we paid for is debatable. I paid for a map stash tab that holds my maps. Now it doesn't. Anyways, thanks again.
I have the same problem, map stash tab does not receive new maps. I have emptied the old maps, I restarted the game, tried to insert the new maps but do not enter, only the old ones enter. and another problem: I have two other league stash tab maps that are empty but never disappear.
please solve problem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info