7 Reasons why D3 is the better POE

1.) D3 isn't balanced around 3rd party tools like logout macros
2.) There are no loot boxes in D3
3.) D3 isn't p2w, no maptabs, currency tabs, quad tabs, premium tabs ...
4.) D3 isn't balanced around p2w, allowing it a larger inventory, not the ridiculous tetris version poe is balanced around.
5.) D3 isn't balanced around reddit
6.) D3 has fps 100% of the time, not the fps are always 50% like in poe.
7.) D3 has no RMT
Last edited by DasName on Jan 18, 2019, 4:34:37 AM
Last bumped on Feb 3, 2019, 5:33:21 AM
troll post but I wanted to comment on this one

"
D3 isn't balanced around p2w, allowing it a larger inventory, not the ridiculous tetris version poe is balanced around.

They did say they are introducing QoL improvements for the next season........yet no additional stash space, the thing their players wanted the most. Whats up with that?
Poe>D3

Simple as that even some reasons of those are reasonable but still.
Weak attempt. 3/68.
D3 No RMT?
What a joke.
"
DasName wrote:
1.) D3 isn't balanced around 3rd party tools like logout macros
2.) There are no loot boxes in D3
3.) D3 isn't p2w, no maptabs, currency tabs, quad tabs, premium tabs ...
4.) D3 isn't balanced around p2w, allowing it a larger inventory, not the ridiculous tetris version poe is balanced around.
5.) D3 isn't balanced around reddit
6.) D3 has fps 100% of the time, not the fps are always 50% like in poe.
7.) D3 has no RMT

1.) POE isn't balanced around logout macros either. And a macro isn't a tool. If you don't know what a macro is: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macro_(computer_science)
2.) because no one would buy them. for reference see heroes of the storm(Lootboxes), overwatch(lootboxes), wow (lootboxes). So this has nothing to do with company policy but with the game format being incompatible to lootboxes.
3.) how tabs help you to win in a game nobody knows.
4.) p2w and inventory space? so in your world some guy with money has greater inventory space? never seen that.
5.) no it's balanced around 4 tier sets per class, which is a lot worse.
6.) i see you never have played D3.
7.) D3 has no trading. RMT is the scourge of every popular game that allows trading. Welcome in the 21 century.

Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Never used a logout macro despite playing purely hc.
Loot boxes? what?
3 and 4 are the same.
Never used reddit.
FPS is just fine for me.
rmt is everywhere.

love how D3 is better due to zero reasons to do with gameplay, the thing that actually matters :p you might as well add its better because you think the name Diablo is more evocative.
Hey, should we PM GGG that this is spam and have them delete it?
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Only lacking things in d3 really is the rng rift system, mob AI, maps not adapted to mob size, the progression and dificulty curve (once you get your 6 set you deal 500000000% more damage), and the overall gear choices/item systems.

The rest is fine for me, no trading feels great, their public mm system while improveable is better than PoE, and party play has more synergy than just walking around mindlessly with an aurabot. Even the skills tied to classes system is fine. It's just legendaries and sets being tied to skills what kills everything there.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info