3.7 Man Mode 2H Frost blades Voidforge Champion 3M DPS - Cheap - Deathless Uber Elder

"
Dontbejello wrote:
What if I don't want to have to worry about the even resistances it's stressful. do I lose out on a mass amount of dps? can I just go for lightning being the target?

You deal mostly frost, but also alot of fire and lightning.

If you dont balance, you lose out on alot of dps.
If you must choose, choose frost.

You also lose a bit of survivability by not being balanced.
Last edited by Raazen on Mar 22, 2019, 4:03:11 PM
Thank you Ill try I got fire and lightning equal so far but I think I'll have to make more changes because I need boots that are better with the onslaught mod.

I have sunk 6 ex so far trying to make faster-attacking boots can't seem to make them with chaos spam. is there an easier way for this craft???
"
Dontbejello wrote:
Thank you Ill try I got fire and lightning equal so far but I think I'll have to make more changes because I need boots that are better with the onslaught mod.

I have sunk 6 ex so far trying to make faster-attacking boots can't seem to make them with chaos spam. is there an easier way for this craft???

By faster-attacking boots, you mean Onslaught?
Thats a craft.
Movement speed/Onslaught, gained from Unveiled items.
"
Raazen wrote:
"
Dontbejello wrote:

Thats a craft.

Yeah I know its a Jun mod I was referring to the mod with better life and resists. and i mean to say faster attacks on gloves the spike gloves 6ex worth of c trying to craft them. is there a better way then chao spam.
"
Dontbejello wrote:
"
Raazen wrote:
"
Dontbejello wrote:

Thats a craft.

Yeah I know its a Jun mod I was referring to the mod with better life and resists. and i mean to say faster attacks on gloves the spike gloves 6ex worth of c trying to craft them. is there a better way then chao spam.

Essence or Fossil crafting maybe.
The attack speed isnt mandatory on gloves.
Last edited by Raazen on Mar 23, 2019, 4:55:03 PM
"
Dontbejello wrote:
"
Raazen wrote:
"
Dontbejello wrote:

Thats a craft.

I got attack speed on my gloves by alt-regal and multimod. The problem with this is you lose a resist spot on gloves which narrows your ring and amulet choices by a lot. I only crafted the gloves that way because I couldn't find the resist combo I needed from the ring and amulet spot which leaves me with no assasins mark or phys as extra element.
Hay men amazing build, can you throw me a rope, im having some troubles to kill guardianas (i already killed uber elder many times with others builds)

the damage seems very low and since the leech is also low i finish dead

Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/7BewwFSA

If u can help me to understand why i dont kill the bosses at the same speed as you (you take like 4 seconds in hydra but for me take like 30) that would be amazing.

Thanks!
"
Pitopito wrote:
Hay men amazing build, can you throw me a rope, im having some troubles to kill guardianas (i already killed uber elder many times with others builds)

If u can help me to understand why i dont kill the bosses at the same speed as you (you take like 4 seconds in hydra but for me take like 30) that would be amazing.

Thanks!

Hi, your gear seems good.

The biggest issue is that you havent 5L/6L your AW totem, they bring millions of damage, yours is only 3L.

Two other things i noticed is that you arent res balanced, being balanced gives you more dps and survivability.
And you're missing the penetration enchant on boots.

Try fixing these things and you should see a big upgrade.

Last edited by Raazen on Mar 27, 2019, 4:21:15 PM
"
Pitopito wrote:

Thanks!

Anyone some help :D ?
"
Pitopito wrote:
"
Pitopito wrote:

Thanks!

Anyone some help :D ?

I answered your post, above this post.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info