Old item still listed - supposed fix does not work

I continuously get messages about an item I listed - and sold - days ago. I've tried everything mentioned in the reddit post, I've made changes to the tab, listed a new item, changed its name, set it to private, waited, put it back to public. Nothing works.

The tab name even updates in the PM to buy it, but it stays listed. I even placed a new item in the exact same spot, which shows up on the trade website as well. There is literally two items listed in that spot right now.

It's been getting very frustrating trying to play the game and getting constant messages about an item I no longer have, even when the tab is set to private. And I've noticed I'm not the only one with this issue still.
Last bumped on Jan 15, 2019, 5:11:59 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
This is getting ridiculous. It's been almost a week of this item being listed, despite being sold. I can't play the game without getting continuous messages about it. What's even worse, there's multiple other posts saying the same thing, that the fix did nothing, and GGG haven't even acknowledged it.

Here's a screenshot of the stash the item is supposedly listed in, and the item in question that's still listed. Bug report reference number is 2145610072.

Last edited by horiz0ns on Jan 14, 2019, 6:51:15 PM
This is happening to me with a Scarab. Its making playing the game a bit difficult right now with the constant spam. I think I get more spam now than before I even sold the item. Please let me know if they gave you a solution. 2 bug reports and still no answer.
Hi, got exactly the same with any sceptre, solved?
I have the same problem

Probably more annoying for the people whispering than it is for me.
Last edited by TheRagnarTank on Jan 15, 2019, 4:12:13 AM
Have this problem as well. Nothing has worked so far.
Maybe it's worth mensioning that the item only shows as listed at pathofexile.com/trade, NOT at poe.trade
Last edited by Ishadar on Jan 15, 2019, 5:13:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info