Caustic Arrow - poor visuals

Redesign of CA was huge dissapointment for me mainly because of the new visual effect which turned poisonous cloud into puddle of vomits.

I understand that the change was needed because of the same partical effect was used as desecrated ground and caused performance issue in many cases.
However change completely ruined the feeling of the skill and turned it into the ugliest skill in the game.

1. I fell in love with CA because of it's gassy feeling. It used to be toxic cloud full of rot, bugs and rotten leafs. Also sound when you could hear only impact of the arrow and then enemies around suddenly started to felling down had its spell compared to current splash. Please bring it back.

2. Make the arrow more visible. CA is one of very few projectile skills that still can be efficiently played with single projectile. In order to do that you need pierce, increased area of effect or both. When piercing throught the enemies you actually need to see projectile trajectory to adjust your aiming so that the arrow hit as many enemies in the line as possible to cover wider area. It is unique and rewarding play style which requires little bit of skill (less laziness) but offers more damage. Previous version had thick light-green projectile which clearly indicated travelling projectile. New version is just dark green arrow and sometime I loose track of it when there is more clutter on the screen.

Please make my favorite skill favorite again. I don't care if in the form of improvement to the default effect or in the form of MTX. In any case I believe that CA deserves to have its own visual effect which is more on the line with the quality of other skills in the game.

Thank you very much!
Last bumped on Jan 11, 2019, 11:17:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info