Dying to random shit in LAB!!!!!

just to start of with the 5-10% increased profermance ( there is non )

boss makes hes attack. (im not even near it but gets hit anyway)
im leap*ing through traps ( im getting teleportet back to the start) ( loosing my pots i have spend and sometimes dying becuase im teleporten unto a trap)

there is all kind of weird stuff going on. fix it ffs, it cant be news to u that this game shouldnt even have been released back in the days. but now that it is, FIX THE DAMN GAME.

i even tried last face before treasure room boss came up and i randomly get kick out of the game. loosing xp and a damn key.

i have lost so much currency and freaking time leveling up lost xp from random crashes on this game that im getting pist soon
Last bumped on Jan 11, 2019, 10:05:05 AM
and just to point of a huge problem with the boss too..

im running a COC cyclone assasin build ( i know i need to avoid hes attack, so thats not why i died.)

Im killing most bosses in like under 3sec.
But this boss with this build. have some kind of damage skipping faces.

even i cant lower him down more in HP he still attacks me with all hes attack before going to the middle.

which doesnt happen when i did uberlab on my Ngamahu cyclone build. ( when i lowered him down where i couldnt lower him more in hp, he went straight to the middle. )
I also crashed on izaro yesterday after the patch. I made it all the way to the end after getting the perfect setup of shrines. Easy fight. But no, I got fucked because the game crashed (which hardly ever happens for me.... I have an xbox 1x with an SSD).

On top of that, movement skills are still absolute cancer. Desyncing all over the place if you even so much as try to use shield charge or whirling blades.

I'm done for the league. I guess I'll go back to pc where the developers actually fix issues and give a shit about the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info