To continue the Dragon Hunter theme, we've just released the corresponding Portal Effect. The Dragon Hunter Portal replaces the standard effect of your portals with a large stone one, guarded by a ferocious dragon.

Check out the new portal by watching the video below, or click here to get yours.

If you want to match the style of this portal in your outfit, just use any burning microtransaction from the store. Of course, the Dragon Hunter effects would fit just perfect. For example, a trendy Exile in the image below is wearing the Wasteland Armour Pack with the Fiery Eyes, Dragon Hunter Wings, Dragon Hunter Character Effect and the Dragon Hunter Sword imbued with the Wasteland Weapon Effect.

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Sick!!!
wat dis uwu

looks pretty good (animations are extremely fast though, maybe they need some tweaking? they need some kind of "landing" not just like how a magnet snaps onto a fridge)
Last edited by h3h3sucks on Jan 7, 2019, 6:40:14 PM
Rad.
Great!!!
I NEED SPEND MY POINTS FROM SUPPORTER PACK LUL
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
That's sick AF!!
The dragon could use an additional wing flap before entering it's resting pose to make it look less "snappy".

As it is the animation looks a little bit too short/fast and looks like it finishes a little early.

Great portal otherwise though. One of my new favourites
Finally! Four legs! Its realy The Dragon, not another Vivern.
neat
Saved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info