Haemophilia gauntlet's blood explosions are really underwhelming

So I recently grabbed a pair of Haemophilias for my build, and had a hard time noticing that its unqiue effect, which makes enemies explode on death if they're bleeding, did anything. Only looking closer did I notice that enemies did explode, but only faintly, and only into an anemic red mist and a piddly little puddle of blood that fades away after a couple of seconds.

Now, having run a few different flavors of cyclone builds, almost all of them used heralds of some sort, which have a very satisfying on death explosion that reads nicely and lets you know 'that enemy exploded', which adds to the fun of playing a cyclone build as you get a cascading chain of herald explosions. Haemophilia's blood explosions are lacking that same satisfying feedback.

My suggestion, then, is to replace this underwhelming effect with a more easily read, visually satisfying effect. Something like the suicide explosions Alira's martyrs do or detonate dead's corpse explosion visual effect(neither of which would require new art) would be far better effects to use than the item's current. Additionally, the blood could be made a bit brighter to pop out more on screen.
Last edited by DontSayCandlejack on Jan 2, 2019, 3:06:20 AM
Last bumped on Jan 1, 2019, 10:28:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info