No Syndicate

Hello,

the last 35-45 maps I havent gotten a single Syndicate. (Tier1-12, blue, yellow, orange)

Is there a way to accidently turn them off?

They simple doesnt spawn anymore for me.

Best regards.
Last bumped on Jan 19, 2019, 6:20:46 AM
Not even the Syndicate Laboratory?
Nope nothing "spawns" or shows up.
I just did all 4 safehouses, and suddenly one of them appeared. So maybe if safehouses are 100 % ready, then they dont spawn anymore, even thou I was missing "leaders" in the different areas.
Seems like it's a bug at the moment.

Syndicate encounters have completely stopped happening all together for me, too.
"
Oliphant83 wrote:
I just did all 4 safehouses, and suddenly one of them appeared. So maybe if safehouses are 100 % ready, then they dont spawn anymore, even thou I was missing "leaders" in the different areas.

"
Adambjjoz wrote:

Syndicate encounters have completely stopped happening all together for me, too.

LOL.

It's not a bug. Of course if you have all the 4 safehouses they don't appear anymore. Why would they appear? that makes no sense. You build intelligence towards... what? When you have a Safehouse ready that part no longer appears and decays. The only thing you can suggest is that if you have all 4 safehouses ready, the decay should happen on all 4.

If you have all 4 safehouses ready and you don't run any then that's expected. Why would you not run them in the first place?
"
decayedCell wrote:
"
Oliphant83 wrote:

"
Adambjjoz wrote:

LOL.

It's not a bug. Of course if you have all the 4 safehouses they don't appear anymore. Why would they appear? that makes no sense. You build intelligence towards... what? When you have a Safehouse ready that part no longer appears and decays. The only thing you can suggest is that if you have all 4 safehouses ready, the decay should happen on all 4.

If you have all 4 safehouses ready and you don't run any then that's expected. Why would you not run them in the first place?

None of my safehouses were ready to run. The encounters simply just stopped happening in maps all together. I could go back to Jun in town and open up the syndicate menu just fine. The safehouses were all a mix of progress toward 100%, but none were at 100% yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info