Hideout Keeps Resetting

I am having an issue with my hideout resetting a bit. I noticed it when I logged in yesterday and when I logged in today. Things look to be sticking around, but some of my masters move back to the portal and my stashes move to the side, but not back to their default location oddly.

The first link is the hideout that I import when my hideout resets so I can have it how I want it. The second link is what my hideout resets to.

I can reproduce it by changing hideouts to another one and then going back and it will revert to the second link.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/fzxx6teyit61j9f/enlightened.hideout/file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/s464jfyvk6c8sdq/weird.hideout/file

Bug number is 265073292 if that matters
Last bumped on May 13, 2020, 9:55:02 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Same issue in Arboreal Hideout, can attach both versions of hideout

Bug report number is 2,391,659,196.
Last edited by Regisle_ on Dec 28, 2018, 4:24:42 AM
+1
Same thing is happening to me. All the doodads remain in their places after importing, however all the NPCs, the waypoint, and stash/guild stash always revert to default locations. Every time.
Same here. It just resets to a spot to the side, not even the default locations for masters and stashes.
I've been having this problem for over a week as well. It literally takes 10 seconds for me to do a trade and return, only to find the imported hideout decorations that I have not myself placed or modified to be reset.

Pretty much the only way that I've found to stop this from happening is having a map or some other portals open in the hideout when you leave.
Having the same issue here. Most of my decorations stay in the same place, but my masters, and stash always get moved.
Hi, thought I'd share my discovery on this issue - I also had this issue that all masters, waypoint + both stashes moved.

Solution: Move every master, waypoint + stash once by hand = it won't reset once you've moved it.
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
I can confirm, this works to a point, though some of the movements that you do, won't be registered if you return it to the immediate spot. So you have to move them, and then move them back to the original spot you want them, if you use an imported hideout.
same here
this is Forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info