Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

3.5 Livingston's Elemental Hit Crit Ascendent - Deathless Uber Elder [All content easily]

This build is the 3.5 Elemental Hit Crit version that I have been working on throughout the Betrayal League. This build started using https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2183938 thi3n's resolute technique build/blood magic. As a note, the crit version is much more expensive and has a huge budget compared to the thi3n's build. I would strongly suggest starting with a non-crit build and changing to the crit build when you can afford the expensive items.

Pros to the crit build
Spoiler

○ Higher damage potential
○ Tanky
○ Able to use auras (not blood magic)

Cons
Spoiler

○ Extremely expensive end game (Xoph's Blood, Unnatural Instinct Jewel, 2 Might of the Meek Jewels, +3 bow gems bow six linked or frostferno, Kaom's Heart
○ Unable to do elemental reflect maps
○ No leech maps are very slow

Gear
Spoiler

○ Helm - Starkonja's with Elemental Hit Attack Speed or Damage enchant or Frostferno
○ Neck - Xoph's Blood (extremely important because this allows you to skip the whole left side of the tree for avatar of fire. Mandatory piece to this build)
○ Chest - Kaom's Heart
○ Quiver - Rigwalds
○ Bow - +3 bow gem with attack speed Imperial Bow
○ Rings - Pyre and Rare ring with Resists / Life
○ Boots - Rare boots with Movement Speed > Life > resists > Onslaught on kill chance
○ Belt - Rare Stygian Belt with resists and life (life recovery rate on a belt can be amazing with the life leech that we run) / Headhunter

Jewels
Spoiler

○ Unnatural Instinct that goes very specifically in a jewel slot by the scion start.
○ 2 Combat focus jewels (cold and lightning).
○ Lioneye's Fall in the right side of the tree for leech.
○ Watcher's Eye for Grace movement speed or Anger fire penetration.
○ Abyss Jewels should fill out resists and life.

Jewel Spots
Spoiler
https://gyazo.com/a4263d0d883d523553b07e51f4319245

Flasks
Spoiler

○ Flasks - Wise Oak with balanced resists is a good offensive and defensive option. Rest are preference but I strongly recommend a Basalt and Quartz flask.

Links
Spoiler

Elemental Hit - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Greater Multiple Projectiles - Combustion - Mirage Archer - Fire Penetration

Ascendancy / Bandit:
Spoiler

Bandit
○ Alira (resists are hard to come by in the build because of unique heaviness as well as crit multi being solid.

Ascendancy
○ Slayer
○ Juggernaut
○ Path of the Duelist

Skill Tree

Find me at www.twitch.tv/edwardlivingston
Last edited by Edwardlivingston on Dec 26, 2018, 11:35:08 AM
Last bumped on Jan 2, 2019, 5:00:30 AM
why not +3 fire gems in bow?
Looks nice gonna give it a go, ty
"
Sajwo wrote:
why not +3 fire gems in bow?

I need to upgrade my bow but am deciding the best way to go about doing this.
No PoB?
Do you think the crit is even worth it? I entered your char into PoB and your dps was barely higher than my non-crit char while being much squishier (over 2k less life). Your crit chance is super low (28%) and your hit chance is 92% which also could be improved. Running a diamond flask on a crit build is basically mandatory and according to PoB you would gain 19% effective crit chance and 195k dps (24% more dps) if you used one. I'm not trying to be over-critical but I am curious about some of your choices in this build guide.
"
Darkith1546 wrote:
Do you think the crit is even worth it? I entered your char into PoB and your dps was barely higher than my non-crit char while being much squishier (over 2k less life). Your crit chance is super low (28%) and your hit chance is 92% which also could be improved. Running a diamond flask on a crit build is basically mandatory and according to PoB you would gain 19% effective crit chance and 195k dps (24% more dps) if you used one. I'm not trying to be over-critical but I am curious about some of your choices in this build guide.

I agree about the diamond flask and I was trying to find the best way to fit it in. Most likely going to drop the Quartz flask and use it.

Accuracy is definitely something I can fill in with jewels. This is my first character to 100 and seeing what I can get out of it. Criticism is always welcome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info