Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Mastermind stuck in corner

Reference 1.607.921.241

As visible in the image the Mastermind is stuck in a corner. She won't come out, but does use her abilities if I stand near enough. She likes to do the one that summons skeletons which make you fail a challenge. Rin jumped in but cant really touch her. It has been like this for about 5 minutes now. Would be great if she could move out of there.

As a sidenote please look at your login experience, I had to do a recaptcha, then got a cloudflare check, which redirected me to the login page, where I had to do ANOTHER recaptcha. Come on man..

Edit:

Eventually she came out of her corner after being damaged enough to where she would enter her next phase. I can't imagine it being intended behaviour to where she would stand in a corner for the entire phase.
IGN SNEEDFINDER
Last edited by 0flip on Dec 23, 2018, 1:52:12 PM
Last bumped on Feb 28, 2019, 2:30:36 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Same thing happens to me, tried the fight twice and couldn't finish it cause I don't have skills to reach her.
This just happened to me in 83lvl mastermind fight 3/4 of the boss fight done.. couldnt finish it. And for me the 4th syndicate didnt respawn at all while she was stuck in the corner.
Last edited by priima on Jan 20, 2019, 4:08:47 PM
+1

This also happened to me.

Stuck in a corner (that had the green debuff on it - so incredibly difficult to go in and attack her).

She refused to me move out, and would attack into the central paths if I got too close. After spending 10 minutes googling from the opposite corner, she still hadnt moved.

Died 6 times trying to get her out to no avail - i didnt have the range.

FUN
Just had this as well, really annoying ended up using all my portals.
Nothing to see here.
Just happened to me too. Got one portal left so I'm gonna try to get in there and see if she reacts differently to players being close to her? I dunno, very frustrating.
"
dr34mv3iL wrote:
Just happened to me too. Got one portal left so I'm gonna try to get in there and see if she reacts differently to players being close to her? I dunno, very frustrating.

Ok yeah, so I basically sacrificed a portal by going into the danger zone and trying to physically push her out and it worked!
"
0flip wrote:
Reference 1.607.921.241

As visible in the image the Mastermind is stuck in a corner. She won't come out, but does use her abilities if I stand near enough. She likes to do the one that summons skeletons which make you fail a challenge. Rin jumped in but cant really touch her. It has been like this for about 5 minutes now. Would be great if she could move out of there.

As a sidenote please look at your login experience, I had to do a recaptcha, then got a cloudflare check, which redirected me to the login page, where I had to do ANOTHER recaptcha. Come on man..

Edit:

Eventually she came out of her corner after being damaged enough to where she would enter her next phase. I can't imagine it being intended behaviour to where she would stand in a corner for the entire phase.

Thanks for your report, we're looking into this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info