[3.5] Lightning Crit Storm Brand (featuring Vaal Storm Call) - All content inc. deathless Uber Elder

"
dejs96 wrote:
Hi, can you make a leveling tree?

Done on page 1 :)
"
dejs96 wrote:
Hi, can you make a leveling tree?

Done on page 1 :)
How would you prioritize gear progression? Got the Loreweave but I'm not sure how to proceed - Void battery or?

Also, have you looked for a way to shattering?
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
Guide says loreweave but profile uses queens hunger with extra curse and double curse in helm?

which is best?
"
liquidSG wrote:
How would you prioritize gear progression? Got the Loreweave but I'm not sure how to proceed - Void battery or?

Also, have you looked for a way to shattering?

Void Battery for sure.

FWIW, I don't think your power charges are doing anything right now as you don't have Power Charge on Crit in your gems.

If you want to shatter, you can just use Call of The Brotherhood for Essence Worm in maps.

"
Guide says loreweave but profile uses queens hunger with extra curse and double curse in helm?

which is best?

I'm just experimenting right now. Queen's Hunger is super fun for mapping and feels like a mini HH sometimes.

Loreweave is much better for T16+ bosses though.
Last edited by Eathb on Dec 29, 2018, 2:45:14 AM
Have another Uber Elder kill here:
https://youtu.be/CbPrNSaTNFo

This is using Queen's Hunger chest instead of Loreweave. Not as good defensively for T16+ content but I love the chest. It's just amazing for mapping. My character is public if you want to look at my setup.
Hi awesome guide, really enjoying this so far. I have a question about weapons. For budget can you dual wield shimmerons or will the degen kill you?
"
Oplox wrote:
Hi awesome guide, really enjoying this so far. I have a question about weapons. For budget can you dual wield shimmerons or will the degen kill you?

Should be okay if you drop Herald of Thunder for Purity of Lightning in the mean time. Can also use a Topaz flask.
Hi, quick question. I currently have 7 power charges and I have loreweave with 80% max res. The degen iwith 7 power charges is still quite bothersome though. It’s not unmanageable but I did notice on your Phoenix run that you didn’t seem to be degen’ing at all. Just wondering if I’m missing something. Got 2% regen enchant on boots as well.
"
stucrew wrote:
Hi, quick question. I currently have 7 power charges and I have loreweave with 80% max res. The degen iwith 7 power charges is still quite bothersome though. It’s not unmanageable but I did notice on your Phoenix run that you didn’t seem to be degen’ing at all. Just wondering if I’m missing something. Got 2% regen enchant on boots as well.

Try using an Atziri Flask for leech as well as a Stone Golem. Faster CAsting + AOE in your mapping setup also lets you leech pretty quickly. Shouldn't need to gem swap unless against T16 bosses, Vaal RF + Vaal Storm Call at max charges should basically 1-2 shot every other most boss in the game. Weapon swapping is also another way to temporarily deal with it although it's not ideal.
Last edited by Eathb on Jan 3, 2019, 2:14:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info