9.7 Auradin-Summoner [Dual-curse Templar Build]

Okay, just to clear up some confusion:

Mana cost mutlipliers: Are what support gems have (and you guys can see them now). These apply to both flat and percentage costs.

Mana cost increase/reduction: From passives, and gear mods. Apply only to flat costs.

Mana percentage cost increase reduction: From passives, and theoretically gear but I don't think that stat is available no gear at all yet. Apply only to percentage costs.

Basically, everything other than support gems has been split into two versions, one for flat costs and one for percentage costs. This is because if they affected both we'd have to balance them around the effect on percentage costs, thus making them not nearly as good with flat costs.
"
strldr1 wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Okay, just to clear up some confusion:

Mana cost mutlipliers: Are what support gems have (and you guys can see them now). These apply to both flat and percentage costs.

Mana cost increase/reduction: From passives, and gear mods. Apply only to flat costs.

Mana percentage cost increase reduction: From passives, and theoretically gear but I don't think that stat is available no gear at all yet. Apply only to percentage costs.

Basically, everything other than support gems has been split into two versions, one for flat costs and one for percentage costs. This is because if they affected both we'd have to balance them around the effect on percentage costs, thus making them not nearly as good with flat costs.

Thx for the clarification, Mark! Im not sure, though, that i've encountered a flat mana reduction on passives/equipment/gems (like -10 mana to whatever u cast - flat amount). Did i get something wrong?
Concerning auras, if i understood correctly, the % reduced mana cost from passives/gems will reduce those auras that reserve % mana, as well as extra % cost from support gems for the flat-mana auras. Is that so?

No. Support gems have mana cost multipliers which apply to both. those are the only things which do.

Passives & gear which have increased/reduced mana cost will NOT affect percentage reservations skills, only those with flat costs - like normal skills, or the reservation skills that don't use a percentage, but a flat amount.

There are other passives for "reduced Mana percentage Reserved" - these are the only ones which apply to percentage reservations skills.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info