3.5.1 Patch Notes

2.9 GB patch on steam for this minor update?!

Insane ...
Mastermind fight is still bs. I was still taking dot in the last "safe" area for some reason. All of that time spent on syndicates and the mastermind fight makes no sense. I understand you want to make more than a point and click dungeon crawler but this release is poorly done top to bottom.
Berek's Grip Ice Spear
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/780707
Budget Magicfind and/or Hardcore Flame Totem
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211543
Nice... good job bois.
"
saragart wrote:
"
kazeshi wrote:
How about fixing the big nerf to delve loot behind walls that you put in patch 3.5.0.D

We get way less fossils now and nothing at all was mentioned by ggg

im not sure if it was in this patch but i find very few fossils in general since 3.5

THIS.... Now they dont need to make fossil stackable anyway,theres no way youll be getting enough from now on. Back to volcano leeching party to make some dough.
"
"
SasoriOtoko wrote:
So no fix for lack of syndicate encounters or being unable to open safehouse portals. Great league, wish it worked for me. I've yet to see a damn safehouse even though I've got all four at 100%.

So no thank you on supporter packs...please fix these damn bugs!!!

You can just open the safehouses from inside your hideout, I often can't open them in the wild myself.

That's actually my problem - Jun says that the safehouse is ready, but she does not open portals. I moved her around to make sure there was plenty of room, and nothing happens. No more Syndicate encounters on maps, and I cannot get to safehouses from my hideout so I'm screwed twice over. It's like all the immortals went on holiday and didn't invite me, the bastards.

I've yet to even see a safehouse and I'm already level 87, lol. Oh well. I had fun in Abyss and Incursion, but this league kind of sucks. Having a bug that prevents a player from enjoying the main feature of a new league is a big problem, so I hope they fix this soon.
"
SasoriOtoko wrote:
"
"
SasoriOtoko wrote:
So no fix for lack of syndicate encounters or being unable to open safehouse portals. Great league, wish it worked for me. I've yet to see a damn safehouse even though I've got all four at 100%.

So no thank you on supporter packs...please fix these damn bugs!!!

You can just open the safehouses from inside your hideout, I often can't open them in the wild myself.

That's actually my problem - Jun says that the safehouse is ready, but she does not open portals. I moved her around to make sure there was plenty of room, and nothing happens. No more Syndicate encounters on maps, and I cannot get to safehouses from my hideout so I'm screwed twice over. It's like all the immortals went on holiday and didn't invite me, the bastards.

I've yet to even see a safehouse and I'm already level 87, lol. Oh well. I had fun in Abyss and Incursion, but this league kind of sucks. Having a bug that prevents a player from enjoying the main feature of a new league is a big problem, so I hope they fix this soon.

I've had this problem once as well. It fixed itself by changing the hideout. A friend told me he had the same issue, and changing the hideout fixed it. Afterwards you can go back to your previous hideout. I guess Jun needs a change of scenery every now and then.
Thank you!
I killed 2nd mastermind 2hrs before this patchnotes.
Damn.
Well I figured it out...I'm an idiot. I didn't know you have to click on the safehouse when it's at 100% to open a portal...not too intuitive I suppose or I really am dumb.

So word to the wise, if all four of your safehouses are at 100%, the Syndicate no longer appears. Not sure if that is a bug or intentional...but in any event, once I went into the safehouses, they started showing up again.
I take dot in last safe place with mastermind.
Last edited by LFO on Aug 3, 2020, 6:01:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info