Can you still manipulate Investigation board if safehouse is ready to be raided?

Is it possible to still manipulate certain factions/parts of the investigation board when a safehouse for that faction is ready to be entered? For example, say Tora is the head of Transportation and enough intel has been gathered to raid her safehouse BUT I IGNORE IT. Will Tora/Transportation encounters still spawn in maps to manipulate the Transportation faction? Or does that lock the Transportation faction and prevent it from being modified until the safehouse is run?

The reason I ask this is because in Incursion, the temple could no longer be modified once you filled your meter to max. And I'm wondering if this mechanic is similar in that sense.
Last edited by UglyStru on Dec 17, 2018, 7:49:06 PM
Last bumped on Dec 18, 2018, 3:56:42 AM
As far as I noticed it, if you dont raid the Safehouse for some time, it will drop to 90% intel and the missions start spawning again.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.
"
Judaspriester wrote:
As far as I noticed it, if you dont raid the Safehouse for some time, it will drop to 90% intel and the missions start spawning again.

Yeah I also noticed this when you try to manipulate safehouse after 100% intel. So basically, raid the safehouse or grind from 90% again.

@UglyStru nothing is locked. Since you don't raid safehouse you can change board as you like. But even if you ride it, it simply resets and grind continues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info