Trade site API delay

So recently all trade sites with the same API occurs huge delay, people continuously asking for things sold 2 hours ago with the searching.
IS the API thing provided by GGG? If so, when would we get a fix?
The so-called player interaction is more and more F up now.
Even the trade betrayals us.
Last bumped on Jan 10, 2019, 2:33:13 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Same here, poe trade can't update properly and item I sold like 3-4 hours ago is still listed...
It's quite painfull situation if you can imagine the SPAM I am facing now.
I even deactivated premium tab where it was and it's still listed...

btw. It's a prophecy item

Edit after around 8 hours: yes it was only bugged on www.pathofexile.com/trade and it is still listed there, still getting spammed for it

I sold also other items and it updated them fast and properly
Last edited by Xinai00 on Jan 10, 2019, 3:07:33 PM
For me it's even worse than that. I posted an exa yesterday (like 15-20 hours ago). Sold it within the hour. Kept receiving requests all the evening. As the price went up a bit, my "low" price of yesterday is getting way too much attention now.

Logged out for the night, this morning I log back it and I still have tens of people requesting to buy it non-stop. Asked a guy, he said he JUST refreshed and was using the official website. I have to put it on DND and halt my other trades, it's getting pretty annoying.

I tried:
-Putting a chaos priced at 1 chaos at the same spot where the exa was, to refresh the slot available perhaps (didn't have another exa to try).
-Tried putting the tab non-public
-Tried logging out and back in a few times between tests
-Tried re-enabling the tab to public to "refresh" my offerings.

None of these worked.

I don't have the exa anymore, the tab is not even public, yet It keeps being posted in the listings.

TL;DR The API seems backed up even worse for currencies, more than 12 hours delay.
Last edited by Jackalex36 on Jan 10, 2019, 10:25:32 AM
Its official site. poe.trade works. I'm getting messages for stuff i sold yesterday. All those people found my item on official site. None of those items are present on poe.trade.
Last edited by nebel on Jan 10, 2019, 1:28:35 PM
I have the same problem, pathofexile/trade website is not updating properly, its listing items that i have sold 17 hours ago. However, poe.trade website works fine. iI even made the stash tab to non-public and pathofexile/trade is still listing the items even tho it doesn't exist.
Its really annoying getting spammed every minute. . .

NOTE: you might not need to put the same items in the stash tab, just put an item into your buggy stash tab, turn on public "SET EXACT PRICE ON ALL ITEMS", and then turn it off.

fixed mine --- i manage to get my listings off of pathofexile/trade website.
1: i got and put the same items (which are scarabs in current betrayal league) in the same spot in the buggy stash tab.

2: i then put the stash tab to public "SET EXACT PRICE ON ALL ITEMS" (i put the price up really high so i don't get messages.

3: i waited like 5 minutes in-case the api needed time to update its json

5: i waited a few minutes and went onto pathofexile/trade to see if my items (that i added in step 1) are listed on there, this should have also got rid of the old outdated listings !!

6: i turned the buggy stash tab back to non-public, and checked the pathofexile/trade website after a few minutes to see if its gone (both my step 1 items and old outdated items).

this might or might not work for you, good luck !
Last edited by Path_of_fate on Jan 10, 2019, 10:26:24 PM
I have the same problem. I get spam about buying a map that is sold more than 10 hours ago (it's hard to say exact time).
And as nebel said, the problem is in official site. Looks like some kind of cache problem.
Tab is renamed and disabled for public access, but link to it is still displayed in trade request.
Sorry for my language. I'm not English speaking. This is the first time I try to write in English.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info