Where is 6 socket and 6 linked socket recipe?

Is this true what this site said:

http://poedb.tw/us/CraftingBenchOptions

that

Six socket - Kurgal, the Blackblooded Abyssal City
Six linked socket - Aul, the Crystal King Primeval Ruins

???

Because if it's true -I will be running with 5 linked until league ends,then I can craft on my standard bench..
Why?? I hate delve - this league was a big mistake(is not bad at all) but this league was not for my favorite character builds like minions/totems and I only reach around 285 depth with my duelist once...All other characters
have nothing to look for there(those depths) because they one hit at level 200+.How it is possible that ggg put all basic vorici crafting options into f...g delve...And my current build - what I can say zombies are dumb as hell - enemies walking 5 meters from me and they stand and do nothing until I attack enemies by myself...Also zombies have small AoE when I go little far away they not attack ...
If my builds have no way to go to those depths with 3300 hours in Poe what can say new players...Yes there are services- but I dont want use services and get any risk of scam...

Is this site telling true?
I think that 6 link and 6 linked sockets should be at max depth level 150 which almost all can reach with any character...Of course if thats info from this site is true...Someone can confirm or denied???

So from now on : TABULA RASA FOREVER!!!
Brand X Music,Revolt Production Music,Really Slow Motion,Colossal Trailer Music,Immediate Music,Volta Music,Position Music,posthaste Music,C21FX,Twin Scoring Studio,EpicMusicVN,Imagine Music,Epic Score,Cavendish Music,Gargantuan Music,Atom Music Audio,Audiomachine
No Pain No Gain!!!
Last edited by PromaG on Dec 15, 2018, 6:13:01 PM
Last bumped on Dec 15, 2018, 10:20:38 PM
Delve cities are much more common now so the bosses should be too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info