[DSC]Leveling Service With Pure Breach Stones !!!14500+ Pure Chayula runs DONE

Hi guys, I'm Petyrbaelish. This thread has been updated about leveling by pure Breach stones( mostly Pure Chayula) in Delirium Softcore. Details below !
BreachStoneService

Breach Stone Service:

Realm/Gateway:I can do Any gateway: AUS/Cali/London/Japan. But mostly AUS and Cali. I Can switch if the team demands dont worry.

Normal Stones[Tul, Xoph, Esh]: (mostly normal days)
Entry Fee: 5ex for 41 stones.
[*This Fee Will change accordingly to market's price]

Minimum Pay in is 5 ex

Normal Pure Stone Done: 1700+

Chayula Stones: (Mostly 3days in the Weekends)
Entry Fee: 5ex for 13 stones
[*This Fee Will change accordingly to market's price]

Minimum Pay in is 5 ex

Chayula's Pure Stone done: 11500+

Why5exMinimum

Well I always do 5ex minimum runs if I could, because it is so much smoother than just do 1ex and wait for people jump in and out. Trust me you dont want to wait 30 minutes just to run 5 stones instead of 25 stones for like 5 or 15 more minutes. I sometimes do 2ex/3ex runs tho. You can whisper me and I can try to ask the team for it, dont worry :)

Whisper me if youre interested xd :

@PetyrBaelish Hi I need your Breach Stone Leveling service :) !

Boss Service is now Offline For Delirium SC :)

Spoiler
Hi, I'm PetyrBaelish. I'm here to offer you Boss kill service with my casual Tri-heralds Blade Vortex Build XD!!
Ofc I'll provide the sets for failed attempts :)

Here's the image I took in the last portal I managed to carry the other dude that left the prophecy on, which make the Uber Elder ghosted by Storm Occulist. It was hard run but I managed, Phew!! Got quiver btw ... ( Yes the guy was with me in time )

IGN : @PetyrBaelish Hi I need your service :)

For Uber Elder , You Must contact me and Change the realm to Singapore before Open it!!!(Your H/o may not change but the map will if you've changed )

Fee for the services :
Recommend
Most people wanted to pay flat fee (like 50c for uber elder) and Enjoy the loot. I like this way too because It would be faster and more fun waiting for loot to drop, and It wont be any awkward double checking prices moments later then :P
Please choose to pay flat fee if you can. It saves alot of trouble and time!

Uber elder (Your Set) :
50 c and Your loot(even the Eye) ||||

Or You can sell me your Uber Elder! After I finished them, I will give you the Set cost + 30c for All of the loot. This Is very comfortable for those farmers who just want to get it done for the sextant bonus

The Shaper (Your Set) :
25 c and Your loot |||| Or 10c + Share 25% of the loot But I get to take the loot first.

Uber Atziri(Your Set) :
35 c and Your loot |||| Or 10c + Share 25% of the loot But I get to take the loot first.

Normal Elder (Your Map) :
25 c and Your loot(even the Eye) ||||

Or you can sell me your Elder's loot for 25c!

Elder's Guardians And Shaper's Guardians : 10c your loot or My loot XD

Services

Uber Elder: 195
Failed : 1 ( Called the owner too late XD most likely wont happen again)
Eyes: 51
VoidForge : 5

Shaper
: 12

Uber Atziri : 1

Normal Elder
: 4
Failed : 0

My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.
Last edited by lesun02 on Apr 5, 2020, 9:24:49 PM
Last bumped on Jul 12, 2020, 3:56:23 PM
Very reliable service 100% no fails
Nice Service, no fails
great service, fast kill :D

got an eye and Ring. 10/10
Good service, will use again. Killed my Uber Elder
"
DrunkRiddim wrote:
Good service, will use again. Killed my Uber Elder

God bless this guy!! I gave him the double hatred eye and he noticed and gave me back!! Thank you for using my service !! and being kind :)
My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.
Got my uber elder done fast and easy, no fails
Very clean 3 minute uber elder kill, very nice to interact with, and very trustworthy with the watcher's eye + accurate pricing.

Overall a great experience!
Quick clean run will do again
Quick and clean kill. My uber elder didn't drop anything worthwhile so he did it for free. Very nice and trustworthy guy. Recommend him 10/10 :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info