Oriath, will we be able to vist it?

ever since i got to play this game i've been fascinated by the story.. why are we exiled of oriath? where is wraeclast? why is it the way it is? will we go back to oriath? i'd totally love to walk around in the huge city. i saw a wallpaper of it and it looked amazing!
it would certainly be a nice break from all the monster killing and it would also add depth to the story! please let us go back to oriath at some point in the game =D
Last edited by xXyunaXx on Mar 18, 2012, 10:11:06 PM
They might end up adding something like that later on. But it seems a little odd to visit the city you are exiled from this soon in the game. They only have two acts out right now, so I`m sure they`re focusing their resources on other things. Sorry. ;c But what do I know?
-insert Path of Exile propaganda here.-
"
V73Jahkaka wrote:
They might end up adding something like that later on. But it seems a little odd to visit the city you are exiled from this soon in the game. They only have two acts out right now, so I`m sure they`re focusing their resources on other things. Sorry. ;c But what do I know?

true its too early to go back now, but im thinking in a new update they could add an act that is oriath and the story behind it would be that after many years of being in wraeclast you finally find a way back to oriath but im sure GGG will come up with something epic =DD
Of course there is the possibility of that, I was simply saying that it is not too likely to happen anytime soon. Especially considering the game is not even released. xD I`m sure GGG will end up doing something like that or something equally awesome. After all.. they are pretty awesome at making games. -points to PoE and winks.-

Why am I winking..?
you are in love with poe ;D ouh la la~
but back on topic yeah the game is pretty frikkin amazing =))) i seriously cant wait to get into the lore and all of the good stuff about oriath!^^
I made a Duelist on my brother`s account and yes, I am in love with the game. It`s gorgeous, has amazing game play, and has an extremely helpful and nice community. That`s including the staff of GGG, by the way. I haven`t seen too many companies have such devoted and kind staff, always willing to help. Anyway.. The game, in my opinion, is like Titan Quest in gameplay. But with more ways to improve your equipment, so many more skills and diversity(with making your character`s style of play personal), beautiful graphics that are not too hard on the old GPU. Oh and more of a community in game, which is a bit obvious since it is an MMO. I can`t wait to see what they introduce for cosmetic items and just micro-transactions in general. I would like to support this great game, and I guess it doesn`t hurt getting something extra in return. ;P Oh.. nothing game changing, obviously. Just cosmetics, invetory/storage expansion, that kind of stuff.
"
V73Jahkaka wrote:
I made a Duelist on my brother`s account and yes, I am in love with the game. It`s gorgeous, has amazing game play, and has an extremely helpful and nice community. That`s including the staff of GGG, by the way. I haven`t seen too many companies have such devoted and kind staff, always willing to help. Anyway.. The game, in my opinion, is like Titan Quest in gameplay. But with more ways to improve your equipment, so many more skills and diversity(with making your character`s style of play personal), beautiful graphics that are not too hard on the old GPU. Oh and more of a community in game, which is a bit obvious since it is an MMO. I can`t wait to see what they introduce for cosmetic items and just micro-transactions in general. I would like to support this great game, and I guess it doesn`t hurt getting something extra in return. ;P Oh.. nothing game changing, obviously. Just cosmetics, invetory/storage expansion, that kind of stuff.

yes =D amen to that!
hail PathOfExile^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info