[3.5] Arcane's Storm Brand Hierophant | 600k DPS per Brand

"
Starbuckz42 wrote:
Very average softcore build, lowish life, no other form of damage mitigation or life recovery, only one jewel socket and exaggerated damage.

Untick enemy is shocked, set guardians/shaper as enemy and only 184k dmg is left in a best case scenario.

You might wanna check up on other people's build, or rather just copy uberelite and be done with it.

You've tried at least, appreciate that. Also, videos are missing.

I've never said it's great... it's enough to run tier 13 (so far) maps and kill bosses with no problems what so ever, of course, the build depends on flasks. The build itself has a pretty low to mid life and isn't a great boss killer (and I didn't intend it to be one).

And when it comes to mitigation... I am fine with having 50% phys reduction and capped resists. I've already started working on a second version of the build that will be tankier.

And I am pretty sure that you know where you can go with your rather pathetic "just copy uberelite and be done with it".

Ciao.
Appreciate the work on this. Would love to see the tankier version. When do you think you'll be posting it?
"
dgeth wrote:
Appreciate the work on this. Would love to see the tankier version. When do you think you'll be posting it?

I'll try to post it on Friday night when I come home, otherwise during the Saturday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CX5E2D-c10

Here is a video of T10 Coves map.
"
Starbuckz42 wrote:
Very average softcore build, lowish life, no other form of damage mitigation or life recovery, only one jewel socket and exaggerated damage.

Untick enemy is shocked, set guardians/shaper as enemy and only 184k dmg is left in a best case scenario.

You might wanna check up on other people's build, or rather just copy uberelite and be done with it.

rude
"
Starbuckz42 wrote:

What a douche.
"

Exactly, if you can't bother to add an alt+F4 macro in your "loWiSH LiFE, nO oTHer soURcE oF daMAGE mitIGatIOn" build for ppl like Starbuckz42 who obviously smells like an average hardcore SSF "i rip all day long" player just copy uberelite and B E D O N E W I T H I T.
On a serious note though thanks for sharing your setup, i really didn't know what to do with the templar..maybe i'll give this one a try.
Last edited by TrattoreAnale on Dec 29, 2018, 4:29:29 PM
"
Arcane225 wrote:
"
dgeth wrote:

I'll try to post it on Friday night when I come home, otherwise during the Saturday.

How is the energy shield alternative going so far ?
I've tried your build and it's really fun but I'm having a hard time finding the gear to feel tankier.

Thanks for the build ! :)
"
Chat_deau wrote:
"
Arcane225 wrote:
"
dgeth wrote:

How is the energy shield alternative going so far ?
I've tried your build and it's really fun but I'm having a hard time finding the gear to feel tankier.

Thanks for the build ! :)

The tankier build isn't really worth it in the end. It takes more than half of the DPS and bosses would be pain in the ass with it, since it's only normal lightning damage, but I had an idea in my mind which I may try.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info