Why aren't new master missions refreshing "daily"?

It's bad enough you have to own the specific maps for them, but even then, why do I have to run like 50.000 maps for them to refresh, if they even do?
And some people say you can get only 2000 sulfite per week, which seems RIDICULOUS, is that true?

I'm honestly very angry right now.
Last edited by acheron_spike on Dec 10, 2018, 2:40:41 PM
Last bumped on Dec 10, 2018, 7:40:08 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
acheron_spike wrote:
And some people say you can get only 2000 sulfite per week, which seems RIDICULOUS, is that true?

Doubt this sincerely. My necro has 3k and was standard during delve. I think they probably refresh like dailies did. Old counterparts count I think if you have the old version of the same map, but could also just be random chance.
"
"
acheron_spike wrote:

Doubt this sincerely. My necro has 3k and was standard during delve. I think they probably refresh like dailies did. Old counterparts count I think if you have the old version of the same map, but could also just be random chance.

They absolutely don't refresh daily for me. I'm observing this since the beginning. And Niko seems to be especially rare, which really infuriates me.
What daily master missions are there anymore? I don't see any? My masters except Einhar and Helena started out at maximum level anyway.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
What daily master missions are there anymore? I don't see any? My masters except Einhar and Helena started out at maximum level anyway.

I'm not even sure. I just want access to their stuff ONCE PER DAY. Is that really too much to ask for? I can't say anything bad about the Einhar quests, though. They are common enough, and they are fun. Alva is pretty common too. But Niko is ridiculously rare.
I don't need to spend hours in the mine. All I really want is a little bit of sulphite per day so I can explore 1-3 new paths at least. (And even though I repeat myself, NO, the quest does NOT refresh daily! At least it doesn't for me.)
Last edited by acheron_spike on Dec 10, 2018, 4:19:20 PM
Zana was a real problem for me this league normally she really helps out in the early maps but untill today i had 0 shop resets from her cause her "daily" simply did not spawn.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
+1 Sad about no new zana maps and niko spawn rates
Kana-chan's Bench Crafting
IGN: Waited so long, use the copypaste below <3
Copypasta: @Frozen_Orb Hi, I would like to buy your Craft Service in Expedition

Please leave a vouch after I craft for you <3
"
acheron_spike wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

I'm not even sure. I just want access to their stuff ONCE PER DAY. Is that really too much to ask for? I can't say anything bad about the Einhar quests, though. They are common enough, and they are fun. Alva is pretty common too. But Niko is ridiculously rare.
I don't need to spend hours in the mine. All I really want is a little bit of sulphite per day so I can explore 1-3 new paths at least. (And even though I repeat myself, NO, the quest does NOT refresh daily! At least it doesn't for me.)

I'm playing standard so that's the context of this post.

I'm behind you 100% on the Niko complaint. Delving is the best thing added to PoE in a long time, IMHO. Yesterday I burned up 5000 sulphite just trying to complete one delve to a Harbinger node. The system kept kicking me out to logon on the final battle. It's very frustrating to be so restricted by sulphite not being available.

Incursion, I didn't play Incursion league. The little I've seen so far is okay but I wouldn't mind if GGG dropped it. I think the Incursion loot explosion should probably be reduced some but, it doesn't bother me to get too much loot.

Einhar missions are more fun than Incursion. I didn't play the Bestiary league either. I'm glad I don't have to worry about that net junk but Einhar is amusing and more monsters in a map is always good.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info