|3.5.0b Hotfix 6 Patch Notes
- You can now sell items to Einhar, Alva and Niko in your Hideout.
- Fixed a bug where Betrayal encounters could fail to generate.
- Fixed a bug where Betrayal's Investigation Board and targetable nameplates could fail to display correctly if the Syndicate Member died while you were dead.
- Fixed a bug where the "Breaking Down the Door" Betrayal quest could be uncompletable if you skipped it and did the "Cutting Off the Supply" quest first.
- Fixed a bug where you could be unable to interact with the Delve Crawler.
- Fixed a bug where you were able to access the Azurite Mine earlier than intended.
- Fixed a bug where you were able to use the "teleport to player" button to enter Safehouses and the Mastermind's Lair area.
- Fixed a bug where you could use the "teleport to player" button to enter hideouts that had permissions set to prevent friends, guild members or party members from entering.
- Fixed a bug where a Winter Orb supported by Spell Totem Support would lose its stacks if its target died.
- Fixed a bug where Zana would not sell Maps until you used the map device in the Templar Laboratory.
- Fixed a bug where the "Talk to Helena" quest text appeared earlier than intended.
- Fixed a bug where old versions of Courthouse and Channel Maps were the wrong tier.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when trying to search in the Map Stash Tab.
This hotfix has been applied without a restart. You will need to restart your client to download some of these fixes.
Last bumped on Dec 12, 2018, 12:50:05 PM