Bug # 3 127 115 997. Atlas progression on Standart was wiped out for some reason.

On Standart perm. league I had full 159\159 atlas progression with 5\5 sextants unlocked.
Today I logged on std and saw 0/159 and 0\2 sextants unlocked.
I can't find any infos about changing atlas on standart. All previous atlas changes did not wiping the full progression on standart.

So, it looks like a but with my atlas.
If needed I have screenshots with my full 159\159 altas with 5/5 sextants.
Last edited by SilverKord on Dec 10, 2018, 2:44:04 PM
Last bumped on Dec 26, 2018, 8:21:19 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Bump.
Any news form GGG?
This SHIT is still not fixed, I paid good money to PAYtoPLAY in Standard and my PAID for map stash TAB is frakked.

Why was this not picked up in alpha testing (or right you don't even bother testing things thats why everything is so buggy and each season its exploit after exploit!!!!!!!)

Why weren't current map tabs made remove only and then a new tab given so your players, you know the players who PAID for there map tabs, could actually still PLAY!!!!!!!!!!
Formally [Removed by Support] as my STANDARD map stash got frakked
Bump.
Any GGG`s response?
There are 12+ forum sheets with the same problem for the last week in "Bug reports" brunch on this forum.

https://www.pathofexile.com/search/results/atlas+progression/search-within/threads/forums/413/time/past-week

So, it's should be a well known bug, but where are any replies form GGG-support about it?

Or they communicating only on reddit instead of official game forum?

I have the same bug. And I spent like a ton of currency and my time and efforts to create my atlas (its VERY expensive and not such common like 159\159).
So, I also want to know when this atlas migration bug will be fixed. Because migrations with previous leagues and map series DID NOT wiped the atlas at all. And such bugs were accepted and fixed by GGG every time.
Last edited by _Kashim_ on Dec 12, 2018, 7:02:57 AM
Bump.
Still didn't get any comments from GGG-moderators.

If you have the same bug, please, add a post about it here.

Any news here?

My atlas is still wiped and I didn't see any info from GGG-team.
ATM there is a more than a week when I posted about this bug and still no comments from GGG. Is it normal?

BUMP!
Well, still nothing.

BUMP!
Same problem here wen i played a map 16 that complete all map 15 and below but not unique maps, any responce from ggg team?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info