Act 2 Darkness effect (quest related) not appearing in a few areas

Hello,

I just completed the first part of the quest "Shadow of the Vaal" (Act 2, going to the Vall Ruins area to use the Altair). As usual a huge darkness effect is applied on every areas from Act 2, making everything darker with some "shadows" or "flying black-purple shapes".

But the problem is that this effect doesn't show up in a few areas : The Crossroads, The Broken Bridge, The Old Fields. All of these areas have regular colors, as if it was the beginning of the act.

The darkness effect appears in any other outside areas. The main issue remains in the fact that the achievement "All ears" (Listen to all optional NPS dialogue as one character => xxx/507) requires to talk to the 3 Bandits after you opened the Altair. It works with Oak & Alira but not with Kraityn because his area isn't affected by the darness effect. Considering I'm looking for this achievement, I'm kinda struggling right now.

Would it be possible to take a look ?

Thanks for your help and good luck fixing all those minor bugs !
Last bumped on Dec 18, 2018, 10:59:07 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Problem is still currently active ; hoping for a fix
This is intended by GGG. Here an updated list of the relevant dialogues:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RWPN_NO3wcl7QRTHP6iTONG-T47VForpQgZ-eN2IQzc/edit#gid=1992142767
Alright, thanks for the update

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info