PvP should be more fun!!!

Attack while moving will be stunning for pvp. It will required more skill.

The situation we are having now is some player have a awesome gear then they will win

Also I don't know why GGG doesn't create a pvp for all the level, why 28?

I wish you guys can make a Que systems like LOL

I don't get it what's the purpose when you hit 80, pvp will bring more player in

I know is open beta , but anyway I hope this game would get better. And I really want you guys make a pvp for level 10 20 30 40
"
sstevesun007 wrote:

The situation we are having now is some player have a awesome gear then they will win

What happens when you pit two players (the same level, both with awesome gear) against each other?

Oh yeah, you get AWESOME fights, between two stalwart titans equipped in AWESOME gear. With flashy explosions and teleportation and spinning and running and gunning and freezing. Which ends up being pretty fun.

Which is exactly what LLPvP [28] is right now.

May I suggest you join us?

:)
"
visibiliti wrote:
"
sstevesun007 wrote:

What happens when you pit two players (the same level, both with awesome gear) against each other?

Oh yeah, you get AWESOME fights, between two stalwart titans equipped in AWESOME gear. With flashy explosions and teleportation and spinning and running and gunning and freezing. Which ends up being pretty fun.

Which is exactly what LLPvP [28] is right now.

May I suggest you join us?

:)

what's the possibility that both player having awesome gear and are against each other?

13% maybe?
It's increasing at a fast rate it seems now that more people are playing in the [28] bracket.

That being said, don't expect it to ever be fair for a level 22 to walk into a match versus a level 28; the game just isn't designed that way. Gear is important for PvP. That is what is so great about the PvE grind --> To fuel your PvP desires.

No one would ever expect a motorsport race between a low budget team and a professional racing team to be fair, either, as an analogy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info