[3.5] Champ HoAg [2.9m+] [Uber Killed] [Every map mod]

Update: Finals are over and actually able to play.

Elder Kill:
Spoiler
https://youtu.be/Ybi-ZjzygBg
Fight starts at 6:20

Shaper Kill:
Spoiler
https://youtu.be/BAMw49J_0lE
Fight ends at 8:30

6k Life, 5L Weapon

Mastermind Kill (LvL 82):
Spoiler
https://youtu.be/oh5y3Xh-fv0
Fight ends at 12:30

Used a 6L bow (moronically forgot quiver) since melee wasn't 6L.
First time in there. Shit was hectic but figured out the fight pretty fast.

Uber Elder kill:
First time uber elder kill. Comments in the description.

Delve 165 (quick look at Bow/Defense):

Build:
Pros:
-Inexpensive
-Can do any map mods
-Clears quickly

Cons:
-Uses minions

Build run down
Attack Style: Melee
Life: 225%
Evasion: ~80%
Dodge: 63%
Physical Damage Reduction: 32-72%
Pure Damage Reduction: 20-60%

Important Update: Feel free to ignore the rest of this page. I need to update it with the current trees and information.

I'll be updating the build and posting gems/items and de-cluttering of the text walls after Christmas.

Welcome! My name is The False King(TFK) or even TK for short.
I'd like to share with you the work of one of many builds I've worked on over the last couple months. This one being no older than a day or so after returning to PoE after a 3-4 year hiatus half way into incursion.

This is the first build I've ever released to the public so please give me feedback regardless if you liked it or not. Hopefully enough of you will enjoy it so I can have an excuse to share more.

Enough Idle chit chat unto the build.

Important!
These numbers are Patch 3.4(No Impale or Banner stats)

Damage at Level 71 before any gear
Spoiler

Here are the gems you want to level and switch between while leveling for herald
Spoiler

Skill tree at 84

Nice and safe 178%

Welcome to 3.5 Betrayal League. This build was made as a starter to delete as much content as possible with little to no investment from the player. I'll be sure to update regularly and have gear sets for people who are just starting out and want to use this as a guide on their way to gearing and eventually gaining income to support their more expensive builds.

!IMPORTANT!
This build has the following play styles:

Relies on minion(s) to kill high content.
(if you dislike minion builds hit the back button)

Aura/Banner bot
(If you enjoy having a multitude of auras and a pimped banner and being able to support party play more effectively than any other class then you're in the right place!)

High Cost Efficient
(You don't have much income to start with and are in need of a cheap but highly effective build)
Last edited by TheFalseKing on Jan 6, 2019, 5:47:50 PM
Last bumped on Dec 13, 2018, 3:52:28 PM
Reserved?
Did this build flop since minions do not impale? Or get buffs from master of metal?
Did this build flop since minions do not impale? Or get buffs from master of metal?
"
10015 wrote:

Nope, running it right now. having a blast with it.
nevermind saw that the hp was 3k.
Last edited by frasdockan on Dec 10, 2018, 7:12:04 PM
"
10015 wrote:

Minions may not receive the impale chance from Master of Metal, BUT they do receive it from my Dread Banner. They also get improved impale chance from the high aura effectiveness that I've put points into getting. So far all the content I've done has been easy and quick.

"
frasdockan wrote:

Currently yes it has 3k. Yet I have yet to die to any of the content because of defenses and massive damage reduction. You can easily have 5k-6k life if you chose to, but you have to sacrifice acrobatics or other damage choices which as i've posted is a choice up to you depending on play style.

Later tonight I'll post a tree with 178% life. I'll see if I can't do a map for you as well with my current iteration of the build.

Last edited by TheFalseKing on Dec 11, 2018, 2:58:43 PM
"
frasdockan wrote:

3k hp, overcapped resists, im sitting on about 65% unbuffed evade chance, with potions and vaal grace(which you should run as grace) Im basically untouchable with about 60-70% dodge/spell dodge and 77% evasion, if a hit gets through, you're cycloning for 42 hp per hit and you're hitting A LOT of guys with it, its thousands of HP regen per second.

My build is level 82 and currently 3447 hp. You could always get more HP, this build is very flexible and that is what drew me to it. it's a very versatile build with low gear dependency, easy to understand and can be built many ways!
ill be over 4.5k hp by the time im nearing mid 90s, might even jiggle some traits around to push that to over 5k. remember though, you are an aurabot and have sometimes about 82% resistance, it's really nice.

If toughness is a concern, you can always swap to fortify jewel and take the fortify buff nodes with a cleave multistrike Life on hit blind combo or something, then when you drop the banner down, you'll be extremely tanky.

This build is an amazing league starter, and while it may never be the #1 streamer build or the build everyone is running all the time, it's certainly original and has its merits. I usually play summoners and/or aurabots and i love high defense(evasion usually) so this build ticks all the boxes for me. and i can play it like a WW barb! which is super fun :)
Last edited by Xerise on Dec 12, 2018, 6:23:27 AM
The thing is the physical mitigation. Because of the builds generally low phys reduction, one hit in higher map tiers and you're dead. I liked the build, but I gotta figure out how to fix the phys mitigation effective hp.
"
frasdockan wrote:
The thing is the physical mitigation. Because of the builds generally low phys reduction, one hit in higher map tiers and you're dead. I liked the build, but I gotta figure out how to fix the phys mitigation effective hp.

Dread Banner is your physical reduction. This is a champion build so fortify is pretty neat in this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info