3.5 BETRAYAL STARTER! RaT Onslaught Barrage Impale/Bleed Totems x4 (Champion)

Shrapnel shot with mirage archer and Lmp for me.

Im prolly going to give this and go and see worse comes to worse ill reroll something else. Im thinking Lionseye glare for a wep. Decent physical and Hits cant be evaded
Impale only stacks 7 times max (for champion with node)

It puts 5 "charges" of the impale on the target. Each time you hit the target you will deal 10% of the original hit's damage, removing one charge. If the attack itself impales, it refreshes the impale stack.

Obviously adding flat phys is the way to go, but don't expect 500 stacks of impale since there's a cap.
Last edited by Bates75 on Dec 5, 2018, 5:36:48 PM
Maybe consider "chance to bleed" gem in your current setup, then you will have enough flet phys.
"
Maybe consider "chance to bleed" gem in your current setup, then you will have enough flet phys.

What would you drop for it?
depands on the attack speed of your totems, onslaught should be enough I think.
On they other hand faster attack provide more attack speed right?
Last edited by Starkiller10001 on Dec 5, 2018, 5:56:19 PM
Alright sounds good thank you
Chance to Bleed in PoB is strictly for leveling it doesn't increase dps much compared to say GMP but since we can't go too fast I need to make it slower build for this to work, unless someone explains to me, that faster with impale is GOOD and not BAD. Take out Onslaught for Chance to bleed, Faster attacks should stay as its a higher constant bonus, whereas Onslaught its on top of Faster Attacks or Faster Casting that makes most totem builds blazingly fast.

I've tried this with Onslaught Flameblast Totems, Onslaught Arc Totems.
"
unless someone explains to me, that faster with impale is GOOD and not BAD

Impale is just like everything else. Speed is fine but it's not the end-all. You get a flat damage bonus with the champ ascendancy (56 flat damage at max stacks I think) but the impale damage itself is based off the hit that caused it. Hit harder=impale hits harder. There *is* a stack limit so trying to stack to infinity doesn't work.
What kind of damage are you all getting out of this?

have tried pob a few times but cant get it to work with good numnbers.

Was thinking the new bleed bow would be amazing for this as well, but again I am getting bad numbers so not sure it's going to work (I'm getting like 20k/totem in PoB?)
"
manchildmay wrote:
What kind of damage are you all getting out of this?

have tried pob a few times but cant get it to work with good numnbers.

Was thinking the new bleed bow would be amazing for this as well, but again I am getting bad numbers so not sure it's going to work (I'm getting like 20k/totem in PoB?)

SAdly im getting the same. Im going to be passing on this as a starter and maybe try it later in the league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info