3.5 Kitava's Pen - Kitava's Thirst VD/Cremation, Tanky ✓ Uber Elder ✓ No Poet's Pen required ✓

"
Sarodh1 wrote:
Bump from a big fan of Kitava's Thirst. I really like your build.

Going to start this build in HC, with a dagger with the new mod:

'Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill"
To be confirmed, but a friend of mine tried it and if I recall correctly, there's a rather large cooldown on it, like 4-5 sec.
Starting this build in BHC, new tree, going dodge route

https://pastebin.com/Y8g9HW0g
I suggest trying Armageddon Brand, it's really strong for ignite and you can trigger Arcane Surge with Brand Recall.
"
Sarodh1 wrote:
I suggest trying Armageddon Brand, it's really strong for ignite and you can trigger Arcane Surge with Brand Recall.

The problem is that it an eye cancer, not sure if you mean trigger it in helmet instead? I think it would do less dmg still

Also it wouldnt work with flage surge, because I have tp take brand nodes
Last edited by Some_Day on Dec 20, 2018, 7:06:30 PM
Yes, in helmet. Actually, it works pretty well with Flame Surge since it's still an AoE fire spell, I tried it and it works well without brand nodes.

I agree on the eye cancer though.

My current setup, experimenting with pledge of hands, and kaom later when I can afford it:

Hey guys, I've decided to quit until next league or the one after. I won't be updating the guide for the time being, hope you guys can figure things out from everything thats' been given here! Goodluck ;)
Thinking about playing this for 3.6 since ut looks quite wacky but with the video now deleted I was wondering how tanky us this build? Can ut face tank shaper slams?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info