Rip block in 3.5?

''If a supported skill is blocked, it inflicts "Overpowered", which reduces block chance by 5% for 4 seconds, and can be applied any number of times.''

what exactly this mean? if i block 20 times, it reduces my block chance by 100% ?
Last bumped on Jan 1, 2019, 6:07:23 PM
it means the faster i hit the enemy the lesser they block...its a buff if u got fast casting or fast ass attack speed skill ur op
Last edited by googie337 on Dec 4, 2018, 11:20:50 PM
very good idea to nerf tanks tbh.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Bullsh*t.

Tanks are absolutely not the problem in POE pvp. POE Really needed to address elemental penetration before they gut block (again!). Not even going to mention some of the other shenanigans that exist at top tier pvp gameplay...
Penetration is a problem, certainly, but block and unkillable tanks were an absolute problem. And don't worry about mentioning other "shenanigans" in top-tier PVP, we've mentioned that stuff COUNTLESS times. We've got you covered, like don't worry about it.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
Nishtha wrote:
Bullsh*t.

Tanks are absolutely not the problem in POE pvp. POE Really needed to address elemental penetration before they gut block (again!). Not even going to mention some of the other shenanigans that exist at top tier pvp gameplay...

Thats true, and also GGG need to nerf trap and mine support gems like 30% less damage in pvp, fire trap also, ball lightning too, fireball and magma orb....but the ELEMENTAL PENETRATION is the real problem, it need cap up to 50%!!!
The Holy Bible
Mine and traps would probably still be op with 0 pen tho.

Chaos damage atm also got too much of -chaos res mods, it is not only fire cold lightning that bypass players res but ofc since there is CI we don t talk much about that (but we should).
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jan 1, 2019, 6:11:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info