Xbox one Hardcore playerbase

So I just logged for the first time in a while and was moving around my stash items and putting up for trade the tabs that carried over from other leagues. I got curious on how much some of the items I had were going for so I went to the trade market board and started looking up specific items.

Sure enough when I did the only items up for trade on the board were my items.I thought okay thats wierd so I took it a step further. I started looking for any pair of gloves, yet again only my items as I couldn't click on them to make a trade offer. So I tried helmets, then boots, then armor, then weapons... Each and every single item that showed up was mine would not let me place an offer!

So then I turned off online only results and I manage to find items for sale but here is my question for you guys... Am I the only person in the world that is currently online on hardcore with items in a trade tab? There is absolutely no way that would be possible unless the game is completely dead. Granted there are a lot of people who are just waiting for the new league to start to come back and play but this is for hardcore league. It never ends, its not going anywhere so again I ask where. The fuck. Are the other players...
Last bumped on Dec 6, 2018, 10:26:05 PM
I can't even imagine playing HC on Xbox with all the issues from de-sync.
The thing that pushes me away from the game is that inventory management is a fucking nightmare. I just spent like an hour going through those tabs and figure out what to do with most of those tabs. De-sync hasnt happened that much since the initial release where it got me killed more times than I want to admit. I just want to know if its even worth playing this on xbox outside of leagues anymore because it really doesnt feel like it. It seems like you will play the league only and fuck standard and hardcore play even though those communities on pc are very much alive and active even though they are always there.
I only play HC, both SSF and Standard, and have since launch. I agree completely about inventory management, it is an absolute chore.
For whatever reason I have never bothered playing in leagues.
Last edited by Smallville0608 on Dec 1, 2018, 5:26:25 PM
Online at end of league asking where players are... Or of you are on HC Standard, just play SSF.
Xbox Player
"

Issues?
I know just one that is fixed on PC and not fixed on Xbox.

Also if is not playable why people like me still playing HC ?

And yes if you wanna play HC just play SSF-HC because of the trade system.
Last edited by Lubetobe on Dec 3, 2018, 10:04:26 AM
"
timothymkane wrote:
Online at end of league asking where players are... Or of you are on HC Standard, just play SSF.

Sigh someone didn't read .. HC Standard. Hence me saying the league is never going anywhere. never shutting down. never losing characters. There should people on.
Wired connection with router - 0 desync, but was playing with just flame dash, that doesn't desync at all + blade vortex, so there was not really situation when I was blocked by monsters or something.

But auto buyout for online/offline offers is need so much, same problem, that online players, 1 -2 tabs of armour, offline, like 20 times more.
"
Jauron wrote:

XD , old player played HC before lockstep

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info